Day 7

Overtiredmum

Well I have returned to work after taking a few days off. The weather grrrrrrrrr and am here til 11pm tonight but I get a cab paid for by my company so not too bad. Hope you are all being extra careful in the weather.

Day 7 and I have remembered why I love this diet so much!! My first official weigh-in will be Monday, so will be after 10 days, but weighed in this morning and after 6 days have lost 8lbs!! Am totally thrilled and am feeling totally fabulous. My skin is starting to glow, my eyes are twinkling and have soooo much more energy, its great. Taking food totally out of the equation for me really works. Am sticking purely to the shakes and Tetras this time as the soups make me gag.

Hope you are all doing well. :D

Hi,

Ah well done. Have just finished my first week and lost 10lbs!

Feel great and now that my wedding dress with fit now!

I hated all of the soups so have just been having the shakes. Looking forward to trying the bars!

Well done

x

Loved some of the bars and will definitely have them again, feels like you're getting a treat even though you're not straying from your diet.

Its great that some really positive messages are now coming through from the people that have been on the diet for a week, or close to it.
Just what the likes of me needs to read (day 4 but a total misery guts as I have a cold)
Well done on your weight loss x

Back