Day 7

B-GIRL

I cant believe today is day 7 and I have been 100% commited. Tomorrow is the day I am getting weighed and I hope I have lost enough to keep me motivated to stay strong as I approach week 2. Thanks everyone for your support and i shall certainly let you know how much i have lost tomorrow.

Good luck. I am soo looking forward to my first weigh in but it seems such a long way away

good luck b-girl i will have my fingers crossed for you.....i just need to pull myself together and b more positive

Good Luck... I am desperate to weigh in but only on day 2 so a bit of a wait(scuse the pun) for me.

good luck girl - mine is tomorrow too - you will be on a high tomorrow but don't forget to drop us a line and let us know how you did x x x

I cant believe today is day 7 and I have been 100% commited. Tomorrow is the day I am getting weighed and I hope I have lost enough to keep me motivated to stay strong as I approach week 2. Thanks everyone for your support and i shall certainly let you know how much i have lost tomorrow.

100% commitment is great, you should lose between 4-14 Ibs depending on your built and what your weight is now. Good luck for tomorrow:D

thanks dolphin10, i am so proud of myself for resisting food, it has not been easy as i have had to cook for my mum and dad and kid without eating.

thanks dolphin10, i am so proud of myself for resisting food, it has not been easy as i have had to cook for my mum and dad and kid without eating.

I am going to cook Chicken Fatija for my family ( have I spelt it right ?) Am I even going to taste it? No:D

Good luck B-Girl i am sure you will have a brilliant loss :) x

mmmm chicken fajitas, thats going to be my treat when i finish this, with turkey though!

First weigh in today -8.5lbs!! whoop whoop!!
:)

Nicely done, that's a brilliant loss, keep the good work up:D

Back