Day 8 and WI today!!! :D

truffleshuffle

Morning Everyone,

Day 8 for me today!!! Cant believe its going so fast!!

I took some more pics this morn but I actually cant see any difference at all :(

But then the scales do say different! :D

I have my official weigh in with CDC at 12.30 and I cannot wait!!!

I tried the porridge again this morn but with cinnamon and i still was not keen but it was more edible than without it!!

Hope you all are having a fab day!!

xx

Good luck with the WI (not that you need luck!). You sound so enthusiastic and excited - it's great! Let us know how you get on!
Lynne
x

Good luck with the WI. Although by your post you've been sneaking a look on your own scales (me too) so you know roughly how much you've lost already. Let us know alter though.

Best of luck Truff

Re the pic's - we are our worst enemy in that other people will notice the diff before "us" !

I found that it took me to lose just over a stone - to be able to see it in pics and to move down a jean size :D xxx

Good luck :D
I found that it took me to lose just over a stone - to be able to see it in pics and to move down a jean size :D
Me too I have to lose a stone to move down a size.
Trash like the aviator lol

Good Luck Truff -- and I need about a stone to move down a size in trousers (I carry my weight in bum and thighs).

MM

Hi hels hun, I lost 14.5 lbs!!!!!!! :D xxxx

Awesome!!!

TS --

OH MY!!!! That is sooooooo amazing. You must be over the moon.
:talk017:

MM

Last edited:
OMG! Well done Truffle, you're doing great! Here's to a great loss this week too xxx

Woahhhhhhhhhhh amazing !!! how great is that truff wel done you xx

ecky thump.....last time i did this diet i lost 12lb in my first week and i thought that was good but a whole stone.... well done girl, hope i follow in your foot steps next wednesday :)

A stone in week ! well done you! no wonder you didn't seem scared about going for WI xxx

I hope you do too guys!!! :D xx

i'm starving and i've missed half of silent witness cause kept having to run to the loo..... hope i'm all peed out now i need to get some kip. :-( nighty night everyone

Back