• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day 8 and WI today!!! :D

Morning Everyone,

Day 8 for me today!!! Cant believe its going so fast!!

I took some more pics this morn but I actually cant see any difference at all :(

But then the scales do say different! :D

I have my official weigh in with CDC at 12.30 and I cannot wait!!!

I tried the porridge again this morn but with cinnamon and i still was not keen but it was more edible than without it!!

Hope you all are having a fab day!!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck with the WI. Although by your post you've been sneaking a look on your own scales (me too) so you know roughly how much you've lost already. Let us know alter though.

Trash

Still fighting
Best of luck Truff

Re the pic's - we are our worst enemy in that other people will notice the diff before "us" !

I found that it took me to lose just over a stone - to be able to see it in pics and to move down a jean size :D xxx

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
Good Luck Truff -- and I need about a stone to move down a size in trousers (I carry my weight in bum and thighs).

MM

Hi hels hun, I lost 14.5 lbs!!!!!!! :D xxxx

Awesome!!!

TS --

OH MY!!!! That is sooooooo amazing. You must be over the moon.
:talk017:

MM

Last edited:
OMG! Well done Truffle, you're doing great! Here's to a great loss this week too xxx

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Woahhhhhhhhhhh amazing !!! how great is that truff wel done you xx

ecky thump.....last time i did this diet i lost 12lb in my first week and i thought that was good but a whole stone.... well done girl, hope i follow in your foot steps next wednesday :)

A stone in week ! well done you! no wonder you didn't seem scared about going for WI xxx

I hope you do too guys!!! :D xx

i'm starving and i've missed half of silent witness cause kept having to run to the loo..... hope i'm all peed out now i need to get some kip. :-( nighty night everyone