Day 8 First Weigh In :-)

Well day 8 is nearly over and I feel great and to be totally honest I’m still in a state of shock ! disbelief ! and even annoyed to a degree with myself ???

I started last Monday and weighed in at 18 stone smack up (252lb) I followed the CD regime 100% and went no where near the scales until today, I jumped on with baited breath looked at the scales in total disbelief got off checked they were calibrated correctly and then got back on. I weighed in smack up 16st 12lb (236lb) which is a loss of 16lb in a week ????????????? (I did this four times)

So over the moon does not even come close to describe how I have felt today J but also annoyed with my self a bit about what the hell have I been doing all my life being over weight GGRRRRRRR

I fully appreciate that this is down to water and glycogen and it wont continues at that rate so let the fat burn begin and bring it on I say ………..no pain no gain LOL

So just off for a soup I decided against celebrating with a mixed kebab on nan with korma sauce LOL

Thank you again for all the support ………..week two started today and again no scales until next Monday

:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Oh my goodness! Well done and congratulations!! Keep up the good work!! xx

Well done - you must be so chuffed with yourself.

What you didn't know then, you do now. The time was right for you to start CD now so fret-ye-not!
16lbs is an amazing loss. Absolutely fantastic.

You must feel amazing! It's such a brilliant diet isn't it? I have been away on a course for the last 4 days and I have 'recruited' some new people onto CD. Why isn't it advertised? Why don't more people tell you about it?

We know now and I must say that this is the first 'diet' i have done when I actually BELIEVED that I could succeed. Good and proper!

I'm so delighted for you. It's such a good feeling to see the scales drop as much as they do on this diet.

Congratulations on your first week and wishing you every success for heaps more!

Lots of love

Michelle xx

WoooooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!!
Fantabulous honey!!!!!! 16 whole pounds - over a stone in a week!!!!! :eek: WoooooHooooo! :D

WOW, WOW & ONCE AGAIN WOW, WHAT A FANTASTIC WEIGHT LOSS..

:party0019:​

BLOOMIN MARVELLOUS!!!!!!

WELL DONE!

Gx

Wow, fabulous weight loss. you must be over the moon :)

wow, that is tremendous - congratulations :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

I told you, you would lose at least 14lbs (didn't I? Or did I ream it??).

Well done, thats bloomin amazing!

Thank you all need to stay 100% focused for week two ............with what you have seen of newbies on this what do you think week two loss would be ? to be honest I would be happy with 4lb ish giving 20 lb in two week total

Still on a high :) but bed time for me

cheers all :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's fantastic! Everyone is different so there's no way of speculating what your week 2 loss will be, but if your happy with 4lbs aim for that and anymore will be a bonus. Good luck.

What a fantastic loss week one and such a great incentive Well done :talk017:

Back