Day 8 for me :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by truffleshuffle, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning guys!

Today is day 8 for me!! I am soooo proud of myself for completing the first week! My official weigh in isn't until tomorrow night and I can't wait!!

I have been struggling since Thursday to have my 3 CD shakes and have only been managing 2!

I have had chronic belly ache and had a dose of the runs late last week so I don't know if its just because I haven't been feeling 100%?!?

Do u think not having the 3 meals will have a negative effect on my weightloss??

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. debbie125

debbie125 Full Member

I find too much black coffee gives me the trotts! Lol you defo need to have all 3 shakes or it will affect your weight losses! I know it's hard some days but your body needs them! Well done on getting to day 8 x
  4. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Definitely need all three shakes - or your weightloss will slow down.

Often thats a side effect of the vitamins. Try splitting your packs ( so you have 6 halfs everyday). That should help. And drink lots of water before/after your shakes to dilute them.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.