day 8 on CD SS and feeling a bit sick ???

kerryberry

Silver Member
i am feeling a bit sicky this morning :confused:
not sure why?

i had an over an hours worth of tattooing done yesterday and i am feeling worse than i normally would and i am wondering if its down to CD ??? or i maybe just having a down day my muscles are all heavy and i feel really tried today.

but CD wise i am fine no cravings as yet trying to keep my water intake up :D

Hi KerryBerry

I've had the same problem since about day 5 (now on day 8) I'm hoping it will pass soon, as it seems to be better at certain times of the day. I'm trying to drink even more water and I hope that will help.

Crossing my fingers for you!
Jx

cheers Jenny it has passed now so i wonder if its just that i am ready for my shake in the morning i am on the water too and that helps

hello Belleyid hows it going ???

I think the tattooing may have had something to do with it. If you think about it, when you get a tattoo you are nervous, excited, clench your teeth, clench your muscles becasue you know you are going to experience pain. I once came out of a tattoo parlour and I was absolutely ill, just with making my body so stiff waiting for the pain to come lol. So long as you are ok now. Hope your tattoo is nice and it was worth it.

i have had lots of tattoos and been tattoo'd for longer but never while doing CD i think it just took more out of me than normal i have been tired all day.

well i have loads more hours before its finished but heres how it looks so far

29glny0.jpg

Oh my goodness, no wonder you were feeling icky. I could never be that brave, i had a teeny rose done on my shoulder years ago(probably took no more than 10 mins) and i was sick and passed out!!
There are so many feminine tattoos nowadays. When i had mine done the only 'girly' was basic flowers and butterflies not like these beautifully coloured ones now.

thanks ladies xx

Back