day 8 today and not lost any weight since day 5...

wifeywoo

As the title really - can anyone help / offer advice please? Official wi for week 1 tomorrow but kno my scales have stayed static since thurs :(

Don't stress over it. I use to find on the rare occassions I didn't lose weight I had lost inches instead. My CDC weighs and measures me every week. Sometimes the lack of pounds going off is just water retention, it is swings and roundabouts it will come off next week.

Can't stress enough how motivating it is to also see the inches come off (particularly for those weeks where you do stay the same).

Keep with it, this diet works.

Chuck the scales out!!! Your weight fluctuates so much throughout the day and it's easy to become obsessive with getting on them. I don't have any scales in the house and just look forward to going for my WI and hopefully getting a nice suprise x

Ah thanks Nette. Got my wi at 10am so v excited (and hungry - our packs ran out last night). My scales say 2 lbs heavier than yesterday so hope that's just an anomaly. Think I've done a stone (hope!), but will update after wi. X

Woo-hoo! 15 pounds lost! Sooo proud of myself. I know it's always a big loss in the first week, yadayada etc but I DID it! I stuck to it a whole week. Yay me :) xxxx

Thanks guys, soo happy. Sitting here sipping my reduced salt bouillion and trying to summon the energy to take baby to the park! X

Over a stone in a week. I am in awe. Well done!!!

brilliant well done xx

Thanks guys!!

Just had a choc orang mux a mousse which was rank. Despite mixing it in the blender, it set with lots of gelatin lumps. Ughhh. Anyone else have this prob / kno of a solution?! Thanks.

Nice choc tetra for supper later :)

Back