Day 8.... ;)

chunkychops

Silver Member
Afternoon All

Just realised Mini's is back up and running which is a godsend for me doing this...so thank you for returning!

Day 8 for me today - only just weighed as couldn't face it this time last wk.. was so down on myself it was unreal. Downside to this is I have no Idea what my loss was for the great week one which is a shame but hey ho...anyway why I started this with a wk off work and over Easter is beyond me but I know it works...after having a few major emotional tantrums this wk I think im over the hump...fingers crossed.

Just wanted to wish everybody luck and look forward to reading everybody's journeys as lets face it....First rule of Lipo.....unless your doing Lipo you don't talk about Lipo lol xx

Heres to a great week everybody :)
x

Hi there,
Good luck to you, I'm just back myself an day one. Can't wait for week 1 to be over xxxx

Hi there,
Good luck to you, I'm just back myself an day one. Can't wait for week 1 to be over xxxx
Thank you! and good luck for your first week....its all worth it :) x

First rule of Lipo.....unless your doing Lipo you don't talk about Lipo lol xx

Love it!!! :p

Am also a returner, and so pleased Minimins materialised just in time. Have 6st to lose, and I hope to get three out of the way in the next 12 weeks. (Well secretly hoping for a bit more - you never know).

How did the weigh in go this week CC?

Hi Spin......welcome back! Missed minis when it wasn't about, so glad I found it up and running again when I started back :) Ill be here for at least another 10 wks myself.....seems very quiet this time mind you..

4lbs off for me this wk so happy with that :) officially in the zone now so hopefully the wks will fly.......(pahahaha....wishful thinking lol)

You should fly 3st in 12 weeks hun deffo!.....seems a bit slower for me this time......she says after wk 2 haha!

Have a great wk! Whens your first WI? x

Hi CC! Well done on your loss this week. Are you in week 3 now? God you'll be flying it now ❤️ I had my first wi yesterday. Down 6lb .... yah go me.... So glad there are a few coming on board. I think there are 4 or 5 now.It was deadly silent last week. Good luck today everyone. ❤️

Yes it really is quiet here - just means we need to post more! That's the second rule of lipo club. Personally speaking not eating and cooking has freed up a considerable amount of time in my evenings so I'll be here, LOL.

Fab loss this week CC, and well done little-me on a brilliant first week. I'm only day 3 so WI Monday. Still in the throes of food obsession - can't wait for ketosis. (Hehehe wrote 'can't weight' by mistake there)! :)

Everyone is doing well, brilliant. Keep strong and keep away from the fridge xxx

That's my new mantra little-me. After 'water, water, and more water' ;)

OMG well done you Lew!!! Can't wait for my WI Monday now :D

:0clapper:Wow well done everyone on your losses....there may not be lots of us but all of us who are here are doing great! ....Im still here but am not sure im doing a mental thing by not being told what I've lost lol......day 21 for me so start of wk 4 tomorrow :)

Think I'm starting to notice a difference....like my shoulder blades appearing out of nowhere...but nothings shifted from the waist down yet cos im a bottom heavy lady lol:bunnydance:

Am waiting till the end of April to know what Ive lost....risky or stupid or lovely surprise.....we shall see :worthy: im praying here lol x

Have a great wk everyone, we are amazeballs quite frankly! xx

Back