day 9 on SS+

northerngurl

back once again
Well... :sigh:

its day 9 on SS+ and I am STILL not in ketosis?? I'm just a little bit confused as to what is going on?

Anyone else had this happen?

Debs x

Sorry hun i dont have an asnwer for you.Its very strange that its day 9 and your still not there yet.Once you are sticking to ss+ rigidly it should be working.

The only thing i could say is that maybe the ketostix are a dud pack,ihave read on here before that some packs can be duds.Do you have any of the signs yet,like bad breath or cold feet/just feeling cold even though its not cold.I also get a coating on my tongue which is a yellow colour.

Sorry im not more help,hope someone comes along whos more in the know.

Sorry hun i dont have an asnwer for you.Its very strange that its day 9 and your still not there yet.Once you are sticking to ss+ rigidly it should be working.

The only thing i could say is that maybe the ketostix are a dud pack,ihave read on here before that some packs can be duds.Do you have any of the signs yet,like bad breath or cold feet/just feeling cold even though its not cold.I also get a coating on my tongue which is a yellow colour.

Sorry im not more help,hope someone comes along whos more in the know.

Hey hun :)

thanks for replying.. have had a bad taste in my mouth but thats it... I havent even had the monster headache that you normally get first few days in.. havent felt cold either.. i feel drained of all energy too..

Debs x

Hi, if you're going off ketostix don't worry. They don't work for some people so please don't get worried if they don't show pink. First time I did CD I tried them on week 3 of being 100% first thing in the morning (so no water or shakes to dilute ketones) and they were still saying I wasn't in ketosis. NONSENSE! If you have the funny mouth then I'll bet you're in ketosis :) x

Hey Deb ,i agree with princess cj,if you have a bad taste in your mouth then you are more than likely in ketosis.
Dont fret hun if your doing it all right then theres no way you cant be.

ta girls :)

Not gonna be in ketosis for much longer :eek: planned day off today due to a pending baileys blow out that i have been planning with my mate for two months :)

have been advised to go up to 810 because i havent got even close to enough energy to go to my exercise classes, and i need to keep going to them as they are part of the rehab process to build my back muscles up again..

So... at weigh in on monday i expect i will STS but i am not gonna beat myself up about it.. theres always next weeks weigh in to aim for :)

Debs x

As has been said, don't worry about the sticks, sometimes they work sometimes they don't. For some people they wioll never show pink. If you have SS+ed for 9 days you are in ketosis - well done!

Back