Day 90 out of 91!

Well done and what a fantastic weight loss.

My dh is starting week 3 today - he's lost 17lbs so far.

Looking forward to hearing about your refeed though.

Good luck.

Well done hun you have done so well, good luck with refeed bet you cant wait for some grub lol :)

oooh bet your looking forward to it :D

well done olliebob :D x

Ummmmm! Fooooooood! Lucky you! Well deserved. You losses have been amazing! Have a chicken breast for me hun!

Congratulations hunni!! Fantastic job on doing this. You're an inspiration x x x :D:D:D

Well done Ollie, congratulations hun. You can come and talk to me on the refeed board and we can compare menu's. Good luck Ollie, its not as bad as I first feared.

Wll done! your journey has come to an end! well sorta :D

Oh my goodness, 1 day left!! Proof that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

You've done so well :)

Well done Ollie! Enjoy that real food wont you. You've done amazingly on this diet and should be very proud of yourself. Good luck.

Brilliant, well done. Let us know how you get on, wont you? Gives us all something to look forward to!

Foooooooooooooooood!!!!! :D Oh wow i dont even remember what thats like. Have something nice like Nando's salad or something will you in remembarance of the Poor Beanie:) who is still liquidising. I swear this last stone or whatever needs to shift soon I want some solid food nice bit of chicken yummm xoxoxo well done poppet xoxox

Well done and what a fantastic weight loss.

My dh is starting week 3 today - he's lost 17lbs so far.

Looking forward to hearing about your refeed though.

Good luck.

thank u, such a great diet.. best of luck to both of u!

Well done hun you have done so well, good luck with refeed bet you cant wait for some grub lol :)

Lol I really can't wait.. gonna be soo good! thanks :)

oooh bet your looking forward to it :D

well done olliebob :D x

thank u hun! I can't wait to be honest!

Ummmmm! Fooooooood! Lucky you! Well deserved. You losses have been amazing! Have a chicken breast for me hun!

hehe I will do!Cant believe I've eaten nothing since before new years!

Congratulations hunni!! Fantastic job on doing this. You're an inspiration x x x :D:D:D

aww thanks, I wouldnt say that but getting there! x

Wooohooo congrats hun u deserve it!!! :)

thank u hunny! :) xx

Well done Ollie, congratulations hun. You can come and talk to me on the refeed board and we can compare menu's. Good luck Ollie, its not as bad as I first feared.
I hope ur right.. want to lose weight on my first week of refeed too.. here's hoping!

Wll done! your journey has come to an end! well sorta :D

thanks u!.. ur not far behind!

Oh my goodness, 1 day left!! Proof that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

You've done so well :)

yep deffo! just stick with it! thank u!

Well done Ollie! Enjoy that real food wont you. You've done amazingly on this diet and should be very proud of yourself. Good luck.

thanks hun, :)

Brilliant, well done. Let us know how you get on, wont you? Gives us all something to look forward to!

I will do alright.. thank u!

wooohoooo are you excited???
I cant wait altho am nervous.. will be taking ur lead!

well done ollie
ill hold you as an inspiration im on day 4 on the lipotrim diet starting at 5ft 9 and 264lbs

hey, lol best of luck.. I was similar enough to u I think.. actually just checkin, Im the exact same! here's proof u can do it!

Foooooooooooooooood!!!!! :D Oh wow i dont even remember what thats like. Have something nice like Nando's salad or something will you in remembarance of the Poor Beanie:) who is still liquidising. I swear this last stone or whatever needs to shift soon I want some solid food nice bit of chicken yummm xoxoxo well done poppet xoxox

hehe thanks honey.. :) you'll get there.. already lookin great and only a tiny bit to go.. I wont forget u dont worry! xx

Well done, that is fab! I hope I reach this day, one day! You should feel so proud of yourself, what an achievement! xx

Thanks Ollie! x

Back