Day before weigh days?

Sas101

Hiya
Just wanted to know wot do you guys do the day before weigh day, i weigh myself in the mornings so i dont have time to eat ect and the night before i would have soups all day, wish I could keep it as a normal eating day but every time I have my loss have been very low? So wots your routine if you have one?

I eat as normal the day before WI, the only thing I change is my evening meal. I would usually have something low carb like an omlette with salad instead of my normal carby dinners lol. x

I get weighed in the evening and I dont do anything different the day before or during the day. It doesnt matter what you do as long as you do the same thing each week to get a consistent weigh in.

When I was on SW i used to get weighed in the morning and I fell into thr trap of having my dinner as early as poss the night before and having something really light. I was always fed up later on that evening as I was starving and I vowed I wouldnt get into that now I am on WW, it's not worth the hunger or misery!

Like the others here i tend to do pretty much what i would any other day. Its best to just stick to a normal day as evrything just averages out anyway hon.x

I weigh in Friday mornings naked before I shower. And the day before I eat the same to normal.

Why eat less? As if you eat less every week then the loss will be the same as eating a normal amount each week. Everything equals out in the end anyway.

I tend not to eat very much on my weigh day.. Thurs evenings

I am doing the wendie plan (I have been maintaining for a year now, and need to keep things interesting!) and I tend to have one my low days the day before weigh in day...I also tend to avoid carbs..they just make me hungrier when I am trying to stick to fewer points!

How are you doing the wendie plan? Alternating your weeklies? And sticking to set amount dailies? (plus the alternating weeklies shared out) ?

I eat normal the day before WI but i dont eat or drink anything before my WI which is at 3.30 and I could eat at horse at that stage lol x

Back