Day by day - new to atkins, comments V welcome

aww lou,do be disheartened,weight differs throughout the
day,and days according to what your body is up to,
try your hardest to just weigh once a week,scales can seem
so cruel sometimes,and do damage.
xx

Hi all..

Hmm had a weird day and arguing with bf normally results in lots of food and chocolate... however i "think" i did ok as he apologised and took us out for lunch.. i really did try my best here is what i had

Brekkie - Omlette (bacon, mushroom 1egg, cheese)
Lunch - (homemade from pub) salmon and broccoli fishcakes with a side salad.. Yes i had NO chips !!
The fishcakes did have breadcrumbs but it was very very light..
I think i made an oopsie on the J20 tho as i felt very very bloated and didn;t want to reprimand the BF on the wrong choice !lol..

Dinner will be kind prawns with pepperoni and salad

Hello Lou... That was nice of him to take you out... Just get back to clean and green ASAP and any damage will just flush away xx

Hi Lou, that sounds nice being taken out, and your choices looked good.

It's weird not turning to chocolate! I can't believe it myself, how can that be possible!!

Hi Lou

Well done on the bf, good when they do what they are supposed too hehe!

Well down on the chips!! Yippee! Xxxxx

Hi all, had a very lazy sunday today which would normally result in a binge...

I went to morrisons this morning and bought a cooked belly pork joint thingy and have literally had that all day LOL was lovely tho...

Steak for tea with mushrooms and fried onions, but thesteak was rubbish so the dog got it ! ;-(

have some eggs on boil and had 2 for a snack the others are for a nice egg mayo salad tomorrow Yum.,.

1 things i have done today i have defo had my water intake as i have filled my bottle up 3 times yey..

note for tomorrow loads more green veg as i had none today !!!

Morning lou, so a good weekend in all then LOL

Morning all, just wolfed down a full cook breakfast YUM managed to find some sausages in morrisons 1g per sausage Yummy..

full now tho so a nice salad for lunch then i'll decide about tea..

How is everyone doing after the weekend? xx

oooo sounds lush!! i found 1g sausage too! yummy

im ok after the weekend although got the usual monday morning blues! how about you hun?
xxx

i'm ok hun, i dont work mon/tues so i get the wednesday blues lol.. a chilled out day today for us, will prob end up at the park at some point if the sun ever turns up xx

oooo lucky you! ooo its lovely here! we had lots of fog this morning but now the sun is definitly shining!! so im sure it will be with you soon!! enjoy your day lovely xxx

hi all had a lovely time in the park... however my lad didn;t want his ice cream... yes you guessed it !!!

ah well onwards..

Evening Lou - oops. Lots of water!

Morning all 1lb off for me this weeek I'm happy with that x x x

Back