Day by day - new to atkins, comments V welcome

Morning Lou and well done there love

Morning Lou,

1lb yay!!! well done :) How are you? xxx

Well done Lou on your loss. Hope your day is going well :) xx

Hi all, today been a good day i just wondered have any of you felt the following?

Not hungry
Can't be bothered eating lol
and totally not craving any horrible carby stuff?

I've changed this last week, food seems to no longer be consuming my entire day.. food is either hit or miss and i am not inhailing my lunches or over stuffing myself just cos...

My losses have slowed but i quite like this new approach, has anyone else felt a change?

Food today

Brekkie - Black cofffee - work no brekkie
Lunch - Roast chicken with leafy salad
Tea will be _ chicken garlic wrapped in bacon and salad YUMMY

yes Lou, and isn't it lovely.
such a nice feeling not to constantly be thinking about food.:)

Hi Lou,

i've felt it! yesterday i had a lunch of mini quiche and salad usually i would inhale this not eat it! but i hate it and felt like i could take it or leave it so i left some of the mini quiche and threw it away!!! never have i dont that before!!! also did it with dinner the next day!! :( wierd but not complaining because like you im not craving carby bits or anything! phew!!

im hoping my losses will start this week or next week. but prob wont happen this week because of the darn TOTM!

ooo dinner sounds delish!!! xxx

Glad i'm not the only one.. weird not thinking about food all the time

I'm looking forward to my tea but thats it, not additional though of ooh whats for pudding or what snacks have i got it !? lol.. hope it continues !!

yep exactly the same!! usually even before i cook tea im like what can i eat after haha!!

means the diet is working! yay!!xxxx

really really need to remember to get a measuring tape and get those inches marked off lol..

just had my tea.. a chicken breast with bacon and garlic butter on rocket salad... i had to force it down tho !! lol

Lou* said:
Morning all 1lb off for me this weeek I'm happy with that x x x

Well done Lou!!! Xx

Morning lou, I had days when I wasn't hungry but then other days I'd be starving, I just ate when i wanted too, just kept it legal. I always had breakfast though, even if it was only a small one.

Hi all

I think i need to eat more !!

Yesterday went like this..

Brekkie - Nothing
Lunch - Tuna salad (subway)
Dinner - Half a gammon steak with mushrooms

No snack, loads of water

On sunday my mum is making us a sunday roast, I have already told her no potato's or yorkshire's for me *sigh*.. But i NEED to go shopping for more atkins stuff.. and need to up my intake..

I jumped on the scales this morning and already a gain...... I know i shouldn't and it proves that not eating enough doesn't help weight loss..

Hi Lou
I'm finding it all very strange, I fell off the wagon last night badly just from force of habit if you like, I certainly wasn't hungry or craving food.

It's so hard to judge how much to have. Your meals look tiny! I must say I have managed to get straight back on board today but feel like I'm stuffed, even though it was all fine:(

A lifetimes thought habits are hard to change. I suppose I'm relying on all the successes here to help Pursuade me. Thanks to them all by the way.

Hi Just do it,

I know how you feel :-( it is very strange.. In a way i kind of wish i was craving foods etc. I literally have no want for food, (not in an unhealthy starving way.. i know i need to eat)

But for instance, I just ordered a warm chicken salad.. When i came it had coleslaw,sweetcorn, and the bloomin tiny amount of chicken which was there had bread crumbs on it.. I've left practically it all ate the lettuce and cucumber, still feel a little hungry but now wont have anything until my Dinner ( which i will try to bulk up a little)

I think habits have just died along with my want of food lol..

Morning Lou and NO GREENS!! that's a bad girl ;)

Back