Day by day - new to atkins, comments V welcome

LOL, OK you're forgiven emms :)

:D thanks!! have only had the "pub original" ones in the red bags so not sure if the others are too carby!

Hi all another 100% day so far... Tonight is OH's fish and bloody chip night Grrrrrrrrrr

I bloody well did it ladies (and jim) woohoo no fish and chips for Moi, called at asda on way home and got a mahoosive steak and had that with watercress and mushroom !

Although having a cheeky cidre now ! oops

*80th Birthday party tomorrow 2nd test for me ! xx

Well done resisting F&C Lou!!! Have a fab day! Xx

Yay well done Lou! Yummmmm steak! Xxxxx

Wow what a day!! So little boy fell and hit his head hard so.spent most of the party in a&e he's fine tho so

Went to the party and resisted practically all carbs except a bit of birthday cake oops and not done hardly any water grrrrr tomorrow we r off.to watch his Gran and grandad in a flash mob (think t mobile) will get stocked up on good food and drink loads of water to make up for today

Hope everyone is well xx

Morning hun - well done on resisting the fish and chips, it's those kind of old habits that can be hard to put aside - but you did it :D

Hope the flash mob is fun :)

Lou, I saw your message re the little boy and it spooked me. My elder daughter was at a party yesterday where one of the birthday boys (twins) fell and hit his head and ended up in a and e!! Do you think it could have been the same party?!!

No hun but yes that is spooky, it was his grandad's 80th and he's not a twin (thankfully lol ) he's fine..
xxxxxxx

Evening Lou! Sounds like a fraught weekend ! Always stressful when a little one hits their head! Xxx

Morning Lou, how's the boy this morning?

Hi Lou,

hope your ok? and the little man is all good? xxx

Hi all we're all good thanks had a super day in the park all day and been 100% walked there and back so fingers crossed he has an early night lol.

x

Morning all a 1.5 loss for.me this week wish.it was a bit.more but I'm.enjoying my food so am happy! Gonna go full on clean.and green this.week with lots of water and see if it.makes a difference xx

Back