Day by day - new to atkins, comments V welcome

Well done Lou!! Great loss !! Xxx

Well done - that's fab:)

Hi all, The web version of mini's changed and i'm all lost and in a kuffufle !! How do i find my Usercp so i can update my signature and weight details?

hi Lou
go into settings at the top of this page,i think you can do it there.
:)

Thanks i found it yey.. xxx

Food for today
B - Nowt
L - King prawn with watercress and mayo
D - Homemade burger with watercress mayo and cheese YUMMMMMM

2 pints of water so far ... I need to up my game !

Hi Lou,

how are you? i've switched back to plain old calorie counting! i was cheating too much on Atkins! so back to basics and am loving it already :)

xxx

Hi hun, I'm good thanks.. It's hard to find the right balance and as long as your happy then it's finding what suits you better hun xx My Atkins has slowed right down and i find Any blip even the tiniest if tiny blips whack a pound on lol.. Honest I had a packet of bacon fries the other day 10.1G carbs, Only carbs i had, had before that was lettuce and mushrooms, lol packet of crisps ! 1lb on next morning lol..

I'm going to stick with atkins for a while longer and see how i get on, I love the non bloated feeleing, I read your diary and your doing it the right way, carbs in moderationxx Stick about here tho hun let us know how your getting on xxx

def sticking around!! and will let you know xx

yer i love the non bloated feeling too, i think my thing is not to have carbs at everymeal. if i do then im bloated. But i had cheerios this morning and then a salad and will have pasta tonight :) had jacket spuds for the past two nights and havent felt bloated. i really think my key thing is bread! i cant have toast, a sandwhich and then pasta for example! so just limiting the bread which doesnt bother me, because its hot weather im preferring cereal or berries and yoghurt :)

looks like your doing well lovely! xx

morning. :D
think i am so carb sensitive,only have to look at a packet of crisps and i put on.:(

Me too! I've given up on Atkins for a few weeks until I stabilise my weight. I will be back though!

Nsv for me.today I'm back in my size 16 republic jeans woohooooo and they r not tight!!

*creeps back in* I'm still here just been in a carb coma for the past week !!! Bloomin easter eggs, weird how a bit of chocolate can let all the usual carb fest cravings back !!! I'm sure i have put on but will get back on the wagon and WI next week when hopefully the damage done will be gone or less !

booooo to carbs !!

I dont know whats wrong with me at the moment i just can't seem to get into it.. I am good all day then buggar it all up !!! So so so annoying, I keep thinking maybe atkins isn't for me, But if i am totally honest this is just an excuse ! I do this with every diet i ever go on, as soon as it gets hard i'm gone.. and i am sick of doing it to myself !! Grrrrrrrrr Angry lou today !!!

Hi Lou, it's always difficult if the carb monster has been out to play. Important that you lead with head/motivation first and diet second - some people have been recommending slimpod - might that help?

Evening Lou... Just stay on here and post how you're doing every day... It does help with the focus and we want to know how it's going for you maybe help xx

For me, it is all in my head. I am sick of my overeating, sick of not wearing nice clothes, sick of puffing going upstairs, sick of my numb heel. Perhaps you should write a list of why you want to be thin and then perhaps why you want to spoil it and stay over weight.

Back