Day five

sundodger

This is day five of being 100% and drinking loads of water, my cold has nearly gone so I decided to push the exercise a bit today.

Cycled 4 miles to work maxing out at just short of 20mph.

Ran 1.5 miles when I got to work.

Loafed around at work all day finishing off with a run of about 2-2.5 miles and then cycled home again (bit slower this time).

Got told today my breathe stinks, so I must me in ketosis now, I can't really tell as the taste in my mouth keeps changing.

Feeling great, seem to have plenty of energy and not felt hungry at all. My first weight in is tomorrow lunchtime after I have done 45 minutes of running circuits at the gym.

Paul, your 'symptoms' sound exactly like ketosis to me:D

Well done Paul, great result:D

Fantastic loss Paul.. Congratulations x

Great start Paul. Well done.

Well done Paul! Be careful of overdoing the exercise, ur calorie intake is so low on LT x

Well done Paul! Be careful of overdoing the exercise, ur calorie intake is so low on LT x

I am going to have to lay of LT for a week to try and pass my fitness test at work.

I have managed to loose a stone in two weeks (only one week of LT though), today I have done 45 minutes of running circuits, followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill and then a cycle ride home and I know I've overdone it and managed to get slightly dehydrated (that is sorted out now).

For the next week or so I am going to stick to something very close to atkins but not being so liberal about the meat I'll be eating (going to stick to chicken, fish and lean pork), combined with lots of salad and more-or-less complete carb avoidance.

I'll be going back to either LT or starting Exante towards the end of the month as I have found this week easier to cope with than trying to follow a regimented diet.

Good for u :)

Back