Day four - Chicken?

elw2006

Hi everyone!

I'm currently on day 4 and up until now have been doing great!

This evening however I have got a terrible headache and keep getting really dizzy.

I haven't had any food at all and no cheats in the 4 days and I know I will feel much better tomorrow BUT am I allowed to have a little bit of chicken and some cauliflower to try tide me by? I'm doing SS and really don't want to 'cheat' but just can't get rid of this light headed feeling.

I've tried going for a lay down and had a long bath too but nothing seems to be helping.

Any tips?

xXx

Hi,
I'm only on day 8 now but I found day 4 & 5 the hardest.
I thought that it would never get better but I woke up on day 6 feeling fantastic!!

How much water have you drank? Usually drinking more water should help get rid of the headache!

I'm not sure about the eating though hun, I just drank more water when I was really hungry and had an early night...then it's another day over and a bit closer to it becoming easier.

Good luck!!! x

Hi :) day 4 was torture for me, I couldn't keep my eyes open, everything ached and I felt dizzy all the time. I went to bed....had a sleep and day 5 I felt amazing :) was dancing round the kitchen haha. I don't think a bit of chicken will hurt, but imaging how good u will feel in the morning if u wake up and have had another day 100% SS :)
I promise it gets easier xx

Thank you so much lovely ladies!!

Have taken your advice on board - Currently in bed with a pint of ice cold water!!

Fingers crossed it will be a better day tomorrow - just got to break the barrier eh!

E xXx

Yeay good work :) tomorrow will e better :) x

Back