1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Day No1 on SW and yummy roast

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yummy-mummy2b, 1 January 2010 Social URL.

1. yummy-mummy2b

yummy-mummy2b Well-Known Member

Well today was my first day, and i had a lovely roast dinner. My roasties were cooked in spray light not goose fat, and i had melon for pudding instead of chocolate gateau!!!

My first goal is to try and lose 7lbs before my baby is due, 26th April. I know this is possible if i stick to SW as i have eaten junk so far, so by eating health i should do it!! And any more is a huge bonus!!!

Wish me luck, and i look forward to chatting to you all!! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Good luck with your baby and with the 7lbs, dinner sounds good to :D

4. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Good luck!! :)

5. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Well-Known Member

6. yummy-mummy2b

Thanks everyone, it feels much better knowing i have so much support on here!!!

7. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

Well done .... little steps will equal huge strides !!

phil x

8. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Well-Known Member

Good luck! You can do it. It's great knowing you can still eat 'normal' meals with the rest of the family :D

9. yummy-mummy2b

I know, and i just enjoyed a big bowl of frozen fruit with yoghurt, was lovely, and i still have my B choice for puffed wheat to have later, and 2 scan bran!!! Wicked lol