Day off and am bored

Missy_mint

So bored want to eat :( day three don't feel I'll
Or anything just like to eat and usually a day off is going for lunch somewhere with the OH and having a few drinks. I've already painted my nails and had a nap lol been looking at clothes I want online for when I'm slim tempted to go cinema but it's avoiding the goodies aghhhh can't wait to get into a routine sorry for the moan

Day 3 was the hardest day for me, I just wanted to eat eat eat lol, why don't u read a mag or go out for a walk, the cinema would be far to tempting for me, love nachos and cheese to much, good luck :D

I've been off the last two days and it's made me really hungry as I've been really bored. You can do this, just ignore the little food gremlin.

Distract yourself. Get out and do something. Into town shopping/off to a park for a walk/cinema/swimming/coffee with a friend/coffee shop with a good book/whatever. There's got to be something which you can spoil yourself with and enjoy. Boredom was a real issue for me in the past. Now that I'm at goal I don't let myself get as bored. At home I do multiple things at once - such as on my iPad whilst watching TV or doing a puzzle whilst watching tv. If you don't want to go out then get a lovely bath and steam in it for a while - perhaps with a good book - or phone a friend for a chat.

I always find I eat when I'm bored but I try getting up and into the shower and have a wee pamper session then doing my hair always cheers me up and makes me fell more positive about how I look and what my goal is xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back