Day off......anyone around

welshyshelly

this morning?
im off into town later to get my supplies of slimfast.......cant wait really........im like a big kid waiting for crimbo lol

Hey! no day off for me but I'm always around at work :)
good luck with day 1! just read your intro - did fab to lose all that weight, wd you! i'm sure you'll find sf a breeze :p
I'm on day...6 now, just slowly drinking my coffee shake to keep me full til lunchtime :)

Hiya, thought i was all alone here lol.
Thanks for the congrats about the weight loss :)
Day 6 hun.......oo how you finding it?

I've not found it too bad so far - sometimes I find myself tempted to eat rubbish but as soon as I do, if I'm at home, I weigh myself as a sharp reminder of why I'm not going to eat!

Managed the gym 4 of the 6 days so far too so pleased on that front :)
I've actually started to really like the taste of most of the shakes, thought they were a bit dodgy at first but they've grown on me :giggle:

Are you going to do the shakes or the meal bars/or a mix?! xx

Well i've just got back from town and ive bought the strawberry shake, a couple of soups and a few snack items, think ill have the shake for breaky, soup for dinner and a main meal...........what have you been doing?

I've been doing a shake for breakfast, cup-a-soup for lunch (the ones with pasta bits in - 160cals each!) simply because i need some sort of real food, & i work in a teensy office so can't cook a proper soup! then i have a snack of quavers & my tea is 6-700 cals - seems to be working :) x

Back