Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day off......anyone around

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by welshyshelly, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    this morning?
    im off into town later to get my supplies of slimfast.......cant wait really........im like a big kid waiting for crimbo lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gymfiend

gymfiend Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    Hey! no day off for me but I'm always around at work :)
    good luck with day 1! just read your intro - did fab to lose all that weight, wd you! i'm sure you'll find sf a breeze :p
    I'm on day...6 now, just slowly drinking my coffee shake to keep me full til lunchtime :)

4. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya, thought i was all alone here lol.
    Thanks for the congrats about the weight loss :)
    Day 6 hun.......oo how you finding it?

5. gymfiend

gymfiend Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    I've not found it too bad so far - sometimes I find myself tempted to eat rubbish but as soon as I do, if I'm at home, I weigh myself as a sharp reminder of why I'm not going to eat!

Managed the gym 4 of the 6 days so far too so pleased on that front :)
    I've actually started to really like the taste of most of the shakes, thought they were a bit dodgy at first but they've grown on me :giggle:

Are you going to do the shakes or the meal bars/or a mix?! xx

6. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well i've just got back from town and ive bought the strawberry shake, a couple of soups and a few snack items, think ill have the shake for breaky, soup for dinner and a main meal...........what have you been doing?

7. gymfiend

gymfiend Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    I've been doing a shake for breakfast, cup-a-soup for lunch (the ones with pasta bits in - 160cals each!) simply because i need some sort of real food, & i work in a teensy office so can't cook a proper soup! then i have a snack of quavers & my tea is 6-700 cals - seems to be working :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.