Day off!

I agree with you guys i defiantely wont be having a day off soon either its KILLING me slowly getting back into it!!! xxxx

OMG im absolutely dreading day 1 again tommorrow argghhhhhhh lol deserves me right though :( hope you all feel better now + back into ketosis? let me no how your weigh in's go x

malibu2012 said:
OMG im absolutely dreading day 1 again tommorrow argghhhhhhh lol deserves me right though :( hope you all feel better now + back into ketosis? let me no how your weigh in's go x

I'm having today off and I was only on day 3 of week 1 so feel like a failure right from the off!.. But determined to get back to it tomorrow. Luckily I wasn't in ketosis as I haven't been doing it for very long, so I'll just start a fresh from day 1 tomorrow :) x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Hi.. it really nice of you to ask :)
im still struggling to get back into it really if im honest. I had a ss bar this morning and then went swimming as i do every week with my little girl and was ok but now feel like having something naughty. I dont know if its a craving or of im genuinely hungry. Ive had some plain ham and started to have 2 crisps but stopped as i know its silly and had my ss meal.
I want to get to Monday for my WI an hopefully tht will give me the boost I need. Im
glad i had my break but never thought it would be this hard. it wasnt this bad when i started 8 weeks ago im sure lol

How are you? xxx

Hello sorry I've avoiding coming on cause not been totally gd!! I feel fatter already and really tired! I've not had any carbs apart from nuts :( I've had some cherry tomatoes and olives and feel so guilty! I've drank no water either!! Gutted!!! I also have my weigh in Monday so maybe we can get back on it properly together!! I'm working 70+ hours this week so should keep me busy!! I'm going to go back to the rule nothing at all enters my mouth apart from my 3shakes/soups!!
Good luck with your weigh in!!! Hopefully speak to u tomoro :) x

I goy weighed last Saturday, had Sunday off, struggled all week & stuck to plan (810) although it was hell to say the least but got weighed yesterday (Saturday) & I have lost 3 lbs which I was thrilled with, if I'd STS I would have been chuffed. I'm now on step 3 (1000 cal) & wow, what a change from step 2...

Keep going you'll be fine, what I'm trying to say is that although its a nightmare to get back on track after a day off, if you do get back on track, 1 day off will not blow the whole week & you should still lose something
xxxx

I had a day off 2 weeks ago....and fell major of Cambridge for 2 weeks, and gained 8 lbs ...a week back on Cambridge lost 7 lbs ...not easy

Thanks your right!! After weigh in tonight I will hopefully b surprised and focus 100% for next week! This is my only week I'm not going out so if I can't do it this week then I won't be able to other weeks x x

JessieJ said:
Hello sorry I've avoiding coming on cause not been totally gd!! I feel fatter already and really tired! I've not had any carbs apart from nuts :( I've had some cherry tomatoes and olives and feel so guilty! I've drank no water either!! Gutted!!! I also have my weigh in Monday so maybe we can get back on it properly together!! I'm working 70+ hours this week so should keep me busy!! I'm going to go back to the rule nothing at all enters my mouth apart from my 3shakes/soups!!
Good luck with your weigh in!!! Hopefully speak to u tomoro :) x

Hey Jessie how did WI in go hun?
Blimey you are gonna be busy working them hours.... and its wise to stick to that rule :). xxx

JessieJ said:
Just 2lb off but check my diary to find out why hehe!! Have u got a diary?? X x

No i havent but i'll have a look at yours and see your sins lol... still 2lbs is off, gone, never to be seen again :)
Im stopping the VLCd diet soon anyway because im in my 12stones now and feeling so much better about myself so may do that last part another way. Im seeing my consultant tonight tho so will discuss with her and see which was my WI goes tonight :) xx

whoop 5lbs off and coming of vlcd as been refeeding on s&s so gonna give it a go on s world as im12 4 now so thats my 2stone off :)
im gonna pop in here now and then tho to chat and say hi and give support :) xxx

Slimming world?? Will that work after cd?? X

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

JessieJ said:
Slimming world?? Will that work after cd?? X

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I hope so lol or i'll be back on it :-(
I gotta eat properly again sometime and now feels like a good time to start. Its going to be strange going from eating very small amounts to copius amounts so maybe WW or just a low cal diet? I'll see what works best :)
xxx

Yer Hun in my opinion slimming world is a bad idea!! Your body will freak out with all the carbs and you will put on lots of weight! My friend went from eating carbs 2twice a week to slimming world she put on in her first 2weeka then stayed the same for 2week! Why isn't your CDC helping you maintain?? X

JessieJ said:
Yer Hun in my opinion slimming world is a bad idea!! Your body will freak out with all the carbs and you will put on lots of weight! My friend went from eating carbs 2twice a week to slimming world she put on in her first 2weeka then stayed the same for 2week! Why isn't your CDC helping you maintain?? X

Actually I am aggreeing with you on this one. My CDC just said 'ok stay healthy' but I think im getting a but cock sure of myself with this... im doing what I always do regarding diets. I have eaten today and I feel so bloated and ill and i dont like it :-( Id rather the hunger pangs until I get back into ketosis.
Im sorry that happened to your friend... she must have been so frustrated and it must have been so discouraging for her. I hope she stuck with it. Im going to carry on with my VLCD today... Ive not eaten since breakfast and my tummy is churning and I have a headache. Yuk lol.
I need to go up the stages dont I lol... do it right!
I was looking forward to my jacket pots tonight lol but dont even fancy any food right now!
Thanks for being honest with me... sometimes I need a good old but of honesty lol xxx

Well done Charlie, I definitely think moving up the CD steps is the way forward. By thinking "I can't wait for the jacket pots tonight" you know the weight is going to creep back on again and it must be so disheartening putting weight back on after working so hard to get it down.

Maintenance is only a few weeks I believe and then you're home free maintaining on your own. You really need to introduce food back in gradually though and your CDC should really be discouraging you from going it alone x

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Yeah I agree my CDC I'd planning how I'm working up already to prepare for holiday. I personally feel better eating smaller portions but SW doesn't have that xxx

Thanks Charlie!! Sorry to be a party pooper!! ;) well done and good luck with your maintenance! It's better to be good all week on cd products or no carb meals and then have 1day at weekend for small treats! I wish I could eat as much as I did when I put on my 3stone but I cant and I'm starting to except that I will always have to think a little bit about what I'm eating to stay slim and healthy!! :) x people that eat everything and don't gain weight suck!!!!!! Haha x

Back