Day off!

I worked through the steps & I think it def helps. I've been at goal a month & not put on once. My opinion/attitude of food has changed MASSIVELY! I now am careful about what I eat & how much I eat.
Last weekend I ate out with friends at a chinese all you can eat banquet & I found myself only selecting a couple of the items on the starters, 1 prawn toast & 1 won ton, 1 duck pancake & 1 main of chicken & mushroom with one spoonful of noodles. In the past I would have binged through loads, maybe 3 times the quantities easily. I stuck to vodka & slimline tonic all night (7pm-1am) & I also ate out on wednedsay & chose a combo @ Harvester of chicken breast & steak with salad! When I got weighed this Sat I had lost a 1lb (step 4). So I have moved up to step 5 now. I no longer want all the crap I used to eat & the SS is in my opinion a type of food rehab. It retrains your body(stomach shrinks) & mind, through the steps I have become aware of calories & there is no way I would EVER eat a KFC big daddy meal at over a 1000 calories ever again when I could eat 3 good meals in the day for the same!

I have done slimming world & fell flat on my face, it taught me to eat as much as I could possibly fit in! Nothing about protion control. I also did weight watchers & was permanently starving, I struggled eating out.. Now with CD steps, eating out or in is a breeze, everything is now labelled with calories per serving, you cant go wrong.

typical step 5 menu (what I have had today)

breakfast: 2 x small granary toast, scraping of flora light & 2 poached (medium eggs) = 300 cals

Lunch: 2 chicken wraps (stuffed with salad & 1 tbsp nandos sauce) =450 cals

Dinner: Spag Bolognaise (healthy ready meal - fresh) = 400 cals

CD peanut bar =189 cals
3 plums =90 cals

Now this is better than any food I have ever had on aany other diet, agree? I'm still under budget on my 1500 cals. I just wanted to show how improtant the steps are, don't go to SW or WW..... it will ruin your hard work to date xx

Last edited:
Back