DAY ONE AAAAAARRRHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

FloridaGirl

:wave_cry: Hi there everyone!!!
This is my first day back on Lipotrim (last did it for 3 months in March this year, but put all the weight back on plus more :mad:)
I am so gutted, I was so happy with my new figure but I went to America for 3 weeks, then on holiday again with friends and before I knew it I was eating like a mad woman.
This time seems harder, I am so tempted to eat!!! but I know I cant.
This fat just has to go!!!!! xxxx

you've proved you can do it hun x

just try to address your food issues this time on it so you know you will be in control when you reach target and won't put the weight on again.

good luck x

Hey hun,

This is my first time on LT so I don't know if it must be harder doing it again. All I can say is that you have PROVEN to yourself that you can do it. You CAN stick at it and you CAN get to the weight you want. Plus you KNOW LT works! It's tough- food is not something which, like drugs, fags or booze, we can avoid so don't beat yourself up that you went back to your old ways- it's HARD to change the habits of a lifetime!

Good luck- chin up!

Hugs

Luce x

I went to America after LighterLife, stayed with family & managed to put on, like, a stone in a week! America is clearly not the place to go to keep the weight off!!

Welcome back & good luck with it! You know what to expect & that you can do it! :)

Hannah

thanks everyone!! LT does work and has amazing results but its so hard today, hopefully get this week out of the way and I'll be ok. I know going to America for 3 weeks was my downfall as I just eat and eat and I am worried that I do it again at Christmas (I want to be eating by Christmas day) My life involves so many meal'sout and lunches and stuff, I know I should choose healthy options but I am just a greedy person and never feel full, I can finish two puddings after a large meal no problem (and I wonder why I need LT)
this forum is fantastic though, it got me through the good andbad days last time. thats why I am straight back on here on my first day!!!!xxxx

Florida: Welcome back. While you are on LT, I suggest you study low carb diets, such as Atkins. It sounds like you have 3 months to learn all about it. I believe that is the proper way to eat once the weight is lost. You can lose massive amounts on Atkins too, albeit slower than you do on LT. The benefit is that you can eat fantastic food. :)

Florida: Welcome back. While you are on LT, I suggest you study low carb diets, such as Atkins. It sounds like you have 3 months to learn all about it. I believe that is the proper way to eat once the weight is lost. You can lose massive amounts on Atkins too, albeit slower than you do on LT. The benefit is that you can eat fantastic food. :)

Does this fantasic food include piza and chocolate though? (there is just no hope for me I am afraid) x

Ahhhh woman!!!!!!!! :whoopass:

Remember me?

I have just completed 3 weeks back on tfr, now at the end of day 2 on my 4th week .... strangly i found it very easy to get back into it.

Sorry to hear that you are finding it hard, but you know this diet works so try to keep at it. Keep sipping your water and thinking of how slim and gorge you looked last time you lost weight.

Eating again is the most hardest part of this diet but you can try to think of ways to manage this whilst back on tfr. Get looking at jan and mary's maintainence diaries, they are doing amazingly well at maintaining.

I wish you luck though chick, remember, theres always someone around on here to chat :) xxx

You can do it, you know you can, you've done it already
Good luck

Ahhhh woman!!!!!!!! :whoopass:

Remember me?

I have just completed 3 weeks back on tfr, now at the end of day 2 on my 4th week .... strangly i found it very easy to get back into it.

Sorry to hear that you are finding it hard, but you know this diet works so try to keep at it. Keep sipping your water and thinking of how slim and gorge you looked last time you lost weight.

Eating again is the most hardest part of this diet but you can try to think of ways to manage this whilst back on tfr. Get looking at jan and mary's maintainence diaries, they are doing amazingly well at maintaining.

I wish you luck though chick, remember, theres always someone around on here to chat :) xxx

Hello there Summergirl!!!! You look amazing, surly you dont need to be back on LT!!!! How long are you planning on doing? I want to eat in December as I ve got loads of Christmas do's but really need to do at least 3-4 months on this diet so I might take December off and start again in Jan x

You've done it before, so you know it works for you.
I've just finished my first week which I found pretty tough, a fair few :devilangel:
but I lost over 7kgs which kind of made up for everything. I have a long way to go & I'm sure I'll feel fed up sometime soon, but right now I'm just happy to be doing something other than just getting fatter. It's strange because I feel differant
too & I'm not even sure that's possible with just over a stone loss?

Hello there Summergirl!!!! You look amazing, surly you dont need to be back on LT!!!! How long are you planning on doing? I want to eat in December as I ve got loads of Christmas do's but really need to do at least 3-4 months on this diet so I might take December off and start again in Jan x

Hey!! :D Glad you remember me! Lol
Well i lost 6st 10 first time around then put on 1st 3lbs over my 4 holidays so im back now. I've lost that holiday weight and now im aiming to get to 11st! Only 24lbs to go!

So you are breaking for christmas then?
How are you finding it today? x

You can do it - just take it one day at a time and you will soon get there. x
:D

Back