Day one again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shorty, 18 June 2007 Social URL.

1. shorty

shorty Full Member

Just a quick hello!

Its day one for me again things are going ok so far, not really thought about food. However, theres one thing. I am really scarred to weigh myself. I have been on a 3 wk eating and drinking fest and now I am not sure if I should weigh or not.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i would weigh...see how bad the damage is...dont beat myself about it and remember that most of it will be water. at least if u weigh u will know what u r aiming to lose! its probably ot as bad as u think? xxxx

4. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey Shorty,

I would weigh too ... if it's not too bad then you have motivation to stay good with less to lose and if it's worse than you are thinking it will shock you into being good to get the weight off again,

Win win either way ... just stay positive and remember why you are doing CD. It's only a number on the scale xx

5. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Hiya shorty.. I would weigh too, weighing or not weighing wont change what weight you are.. Take something positive from it in that you know how much weight you'll have lost in your first week again which will be very motivating!!!

Plus, it might not actually be as bad as you're worried it might be!!!

6. shorty

shorty Full Member

Thanks for the replies, I suppose you guys are right, I will weigh myself.

7. munchkin

munchkin Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    go for it hun ..... time to face the music!!! Fingers crossed it's less than you thought :eek:

8. shorty

shorty Full Member

Ah thanks! Just text my counsellor and she told me to weigh on Thurs (my usual weigh in day) so I will keep you posted.

9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Stay strong honey - you sound like you are back in control which is important. The numbers won't help - in fact, they might make you feel worse - so just concentrate on having your water and your packs and it will come off again. Got major faith in you honey - stick with it.

10. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Good luck. Hope the WI isnt too bad. Whatever the result at least your addressing it now.
    Ceri

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yo Shorty, check in mate ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.