Day one and 4 lbs down!

Awww! I know the feeling mate! Only thing for me is that no matter how thin I am I'll still have the excess skin overhang on my tummy from 2 c-sections and getting back to normal weight after going up to 15st with first pregnancy. I could be a size 6 and still not be able to wear a bikini. Tummy tuck consultation on Oct 1st though so fingers crossed! ;)

You know what, we should stay in touch after reaching goal so we can make sure the other is staying on track and never gaining more than so many pounds at the typical times of over-indulgence.

Actually, you know how WW do that membership for life when their members reach goal? Well why don't we set up a group on here for people who have reached goal to weigh in once a week and give moral support. The problem after reaching goal for a lot of people is becoming complacent about the loss and then ignorning the scales for ages.

What do you think?
xx

Absolutely hun, I'm up for it! That's my problem too...I just slack off right before I reach goal or when I reach it! As for tummy I had an operation also which is similar in process to a c-section...the scars certainly show more when I gain any few pounds! But losing the fat should make a difference x

Hi everyone, I have 22lbs to loose and I'm on 790 about 26.5 BMI. Wondering if I should be doing SS? But 790 is better for my lifestyle. CDC says it should take me about 6 weeks on this plan to loose the weight and then I can move up the plans.

Brenda
X

Back