Day one and I have NO idea what I'm doing!!

I think I will gain weight this week as I'm re-introducing carbs, so I'm trying to mentally prepare myself!

Today I'm attempting to cook a veggie chilli! I'm attempting to make it up as I go along so I hope tastes okay. I was wondering about making some sweet potato wedges to go with it. I hope they work out okay!

I had fruit n fibre for breakfast and when I weighed it I was amazed at how small a portion is! It was enough though so tha tjus proves how much I was over eating before. Other than that I've just eaten pineapple and yogurt. Exciting stuff having all these food options to choose from!

How are you all doing today?

you might gain because your body is going to be a little confused after CD and now its eating normally again. But if you do keep in mind that your eating much more healthily with WW and it will come off when your body settles down xxx

Hi im thinking everyone is different huh? i gained 1 pound last time from CD to WW.!

Track, measure and you should be 'great' x

Well, weigh day tomorrow and I'm expecting a gain so I shouldn't be too disappointed and then it'll settle down for my second week of ww.

I'm enjoying it so far!

Thanks for all the help and advice

me x

good luck on your journey! I did CD for 5 months last year, put on nearly 2 stone ekk! So found WW

I love it, but I def need to go to the meeting, I don't think it is too £££ a month, and with the monthly pass oyu get free access to the webiste tracker and I love the fact you can put in a recipe and you can get the total amount of points!

I think you'd be better off going to a meeting for a few weeks to get stuck in.and get the literature. I do WW online myself, but I've decided to go to a meeting next week even though I'm away with granddaughter at half term.
If the free registration is still valid, though, I'll go after the food court at Buttling.

Back