Day one and I'm STARVING....

cddietgal

Hello,
no real point to this post but I just need to tell someone who understands...

I was going to start yesterday and had my first shake but an old friend that I hardly get to see was in the area so we ended up going out for lunch.

So today is my first day. I had my first shake at 11ish then we went for a mooch round town, by 4pm I was ready to eat my way through krispy Kreme as hubby and kids were getting a donut but I didn't, I got a biggest looser bar and a can of asda zero cola. I've just had my last shake now and I've drank my own body weight in water lol. I've also had 2 paracetamols as I've got a thumping head ache :(

Im really craving an omlette but won't have one, think I will make a cup of tea... Can anyone tell me if a splash of skimmed milk will do much harm as I'm not sure I can bare it black???

Thanks for reading

Cdg xxx

Drink plenty of water! upto 4lts a day! it really does help.

I know everyone says this but stick with it it does get easier after first 3/4 days!

If you are struggling though those first few days buy a pack of cooked lunch meat that is low in fat. I like those seafood sticks you can get or smoked salmon. If you need a bit more to eat just do it but do it right Veg and Low fat meats are you best bet and will help you get into ketosis. Going from a normal diet which should be about 2000cals to 600cals is a big jump so keep that in mind you may just need to go a bit slower.. Good luck and you can do it. Dont feel back for eating a bite of chicken your body might just need a bit more.

Thank you both.

Ive stuck with it, drank more water and had another zero coke which filled me up a bit.

Unfortunately I don't eat meat or fish so can't munch on that lol

Im off to bed now and pleased I'm officially into day 2 lol

Thanks again, I think I just needed to get it out xxx

Back