Day One, any other new starters? Or old ones with advice ;)

Loopyluc

Day One...
Hey all, Day one today. Had my shake now off to work with a bar in my bag :)

Am really quite focused today, which is good as I know the hard week is just beginning!! Any new starters or any advice, gratefully accepted!! :)

Loopy

Hi loopy, I'm on day 2 after a little lapse, my advice is drink lots, go to bed eearly if you can and within 4/5 days you will be into ketosis. This diet works and is fast if you follow it. Good luck x

im restarting on tues, my advice is get thro the 1st week and after that its a walk in the park, and glug glug that water, the more you drink the more you shrink x

I'm starting tomorrow :) are you doing just the 4 packs per day? I am wish me luck lol! Gonna setup a new diary called "slim and save my stomach" lol will update everyday x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, Yes 4 packs a day with nowt else. If I eat I will loose focus I think. Day one went well, plenty of water thanks everyone! and found a new love of green tea. I am not hungry yet, but I know it is on its way!! lol. will fight through it!

Hey, Yes 4 packs a day with nowt else. If I eat I will loose focus I think. Day one went well, plenty of water thanks everyone! and found a new love of green tea. I am not hungry yet, but I know it is on its way!! lol. will fight through it!

Well done keep it up :)
I'm almost finishing day 1 and LOVING the packs!
Had caramel shake (breakfast), mushroom soup (lunch) cottage pie, 100g broccoli, 100g cauliflower (dinner) final product will be a bar not sure which one yet lol when watching the soaps :)

Well done to u too, day three done here. Feeling really good, not hungry which is surprising, but realised how much of an emotional eater I am, as I keep wanting to eat but I know I'm not hungry!

Well done to u too, day three done here. Feeling really good, not hungry which is surprising, but realised how much of an emotional eater I am, as I keep wanting to eat but I know I'm not hungry!

Thanks I'm on day 3 tomorrow hopefully will be a nice day lol! Would be nice anyway :)
Yeah I know I was thinking if we can survive off 650odd calories per day when I used to say I was hungry I really wasn't!!! Can't believe it! Just hoping for a good weigh in on Monday!!!

Back