Day One Blue's!!!!

Daisy Chain

Hi Guys,

It's my first day on SS - OMG my belly won't stop making nosies and the hunger pains are bad:(

Please tell me this gets better???As i'm craving food already!!!!

Help........

the first week is tough, no getting around it but by day 4 you will start to feel better, the hunger will fade once you reach ketosis. keep with it hun xx

Thanks for the advise, will it affect my weight loss if i eat a protein meal?? I really want to loose the weight but have the will power of a nat.

I dont think so hun, if you are doing SS then you will only be able to have your shakes/soups as your body needs to get into ketosis. Ketosis usually kicks in around day 2/3.

hang in there hun! you will feel better soon, its hard work but if your determined to lose weight quickly you will stick with it.

I had terrible hunger pangs on day one which subsided as each day went by. It is so much easier once you get into ketosis.

Good luck hun

debs x

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st
started CD tues 20th May
Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D

Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08 - 7.2lbs lost!! :D Done!

If You Feel You Really Need To Eat Something Why Dont You Do Ss+ Instead As You Are Allowed A 200kcal Meal A Day With This.they Say That The Difference In The Losses Are Minimal(1-2lb Less A Month)this Is What I Do And It Works For Me,just A Suggestion Hun,
Good Luck To You On Cd It Really Is A Fab Diet,
Elaine X

I'm feeling your pain hun! My stomach sounds like a washing machine & every time I drink water it makes me want to gag!

get through it! i assure you its worth it, you soon wont feel that hungry and will feel full from the shakes!!!! just have an early night, i had many an early night! lol xx

If its any consilation im on day one too. I found reading this forum all day and reading all the stuff in cd has taken my mind of it.

I am also thinking about tomorrow gonna make a mousse so that keeping my mind off the hunger.

I have to be honest though i dont feel too bad i started cutting my food down days ago which has helped not such a shock to my system. Anyway if you need anything just ask

nikki x

wont lie to you, week one is tough. stick it out though and you will have a amazing weight loss. once ketosis kicks in you wont feel hungry perhaps have a few early nights ;) ;)

Back