Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Day One Blue's!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daisy Chain, 29 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisy Chain

Daisy Chain New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Guys,

It's my first day on SS - OMG my belly won't stop making nosies and the hunger pains are bad:(

Please tell me this gets better???As i'm craving food already!!!!

Help........

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    the first week is tough, no getting around it but by day 4 you will start to feel better, the hunger will fade once you reach ketosis. keep with it hun xx

4. Daisy Chain

Daisy Chain New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for the advise, will it affect my weight loss if i eat a protein meal?? I really want to loose the weight but have the will power of a nat.

5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont think so hun, if you are doing SS then you will only be able to have your shakes/soups as your body needs to get into ketosis. Ketosis usually kicks in around day 2/3.

6. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    hang in there hun! you will feel better soon, its hard work but if your determined to lose weight quickly you will stick with it.

I had terrible hunger pangs on day one which subsided as each day went by. It is so much easier once you get into ketosis.

Good luck hun

debs x

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
    Goal weight - 9st
    started CD tues 20th May
    Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
    Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D

Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08 - 7.2lbs lost!! :D Done!

7. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    If You Feel You Really Need To Eat Something Why Dont You Do Ss+ Instead As You Are Allowed A 200kcal Meal A Day With This.they Say That The Difference In The Losses Are Minimal(1-2lb Less A Month)this Is What I Do And It Works For Me,just A Suggestion Hun,
    Good Luck To You On Cd It Really Is A Fab Diet,
    Elaine X

8. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

I'm feeling your pain hun! My stomach sounds like a washing machine & every time I drink water it makes me want to gag!

9. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    get through it! i assure you its worth it, you soon wont feel that hungry and will feel full from the shakes!!!! just have an early night, i had many an early night! lol xx

10. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    If its any consilation im on day one too. I found reading this forum all day and reading all the stuff in cd has taken my mind of it.

I am also thinking about tomorrow gonna make a mousse so that keeping my mind off the hunger.

I have to be honest though i dont feel too bad i started cutting my food down days ago which has helped not such a shock to my system. Anyway if you need anything just ask

nikki x

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

wont lie to you, week one is tough. stick it out though and you will have a amazing weight loss. once ketosis kicks in you wont feel hungry perhaps have a few early nights ;) ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.