Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Everyone's doing so well :) it's great motivation.

My second weigh in today, been 100% with shakes and water so wish me luck please! Tad nervous, managed to shed 11lbs last week, hoping for at least 3lbs gone today as I know it slows right down for some after 1st week.

Starting tomorrow, to what feels like a long time to get here! Very excited but a bit scared too

Good WI today -3lbs so that's a stone in two weeks :) Consultant away next week so hoping for a 5lbs loss in two weeks time at least. Soo hungry today though.

I'm so angry!! Iv just sent £30 treating fiancé to imported monster energy which he loves and is addicted too, thought he'd be happy. But nope. Iv had no thank you nothing. I got " I never asked you to buy it, or get it" . I'm so angry!! I then say well you buy me nothing one of us has too I got "you haven't done anything that makes me want to buy you anything!!!" I'm soooo angry! This past week he's just said snide comments here and there!

I'm so angry!! Iv just sent £30 treating fiancé to imported monster energy which he loves and is addicted too, thought he'd be happy. But nope. Iv had no thank you nothing. I got " I never asked you to buy it, or get it" . I'm so angry!! I then say well you buy me nothing one of us has too I got "you haven't done anything that makes me want to buy you anything!!!" I'm soooo angry! This past week he's just said snide comments here and there!
Aww , is he normaly like this ? you might be feeling things more hurtful now that your not turning to food to make things feel better ? your doing amazing ! how are you finding it ?

That's a good way of explaining! Maybe because I'm not eating.

he seems harsher this week :(

Hi all, I'm on my second week and starting to struggle with cravings. I lost 12lbs first week but I have a few days until my second weigh in and I want to eat anything and everything!! :/ Does anyone have any tips on managing cravings? Do they go away? At the moment I can only imagine it getting worse!
I have 8 and a 1/2 stones to lose before my holiday in September! Do you think this can be done?

I haven't cheated at all so far and I don't feel like I will in the future but these cravings are pushing me to the limit! :(

xxx

ITS NORMAL....... Im on wk 5 first wk ur getting use to it and 2nd wk u want to eat all round u, every advert on tv is either burger king or mac donalds ur drooling at what other ppl are eatting aswell dont worry it will stop.

You have had an amazing weight loss so far so keep it up!!!!

were all going to be skinnnnny *****s in our bikins (i hope):)

When u gt craving go do something like go swimming, brush ur teeth, eat chewing gum, go for a shower, keep busy!!!!

I sat thru 2 parties last weekend where there was cake everywhere and felt fine,i knew for sure i was changing

E x

Hi all, I'm on my second week and starting to struggle with cravings. I lost 12lbs first week but I have a few days until my second weigh in and I want to eat anything and everything!! :/ Does anyone have any tips on managing cravings? Do they go away? At the moment I can only imagine it getting worse!
I have 8 and a 1/2 stones to lose before my holiday in September! Do you think this can be done?

I haven't cheated at all so far and I don't feel like I will in the future but these cravings are pushing me to the limit! :(

xxx

amazing loss first of all im started my second week today and all i can think about os food... im not hungry just as you described the cravings r crazy... i hope i hav a great loss like u today xx

Just started today to what has felt a long wait, iv just had my first shake and not disappointed at all x

That's a good way of explaining! Maybe because I'm not eating.

he seems harsher this week :(
Might be its just more noticeable now , as before you'd grab some food and things seemed a bit better . your willpower is strong . keep it there !

im a very happy bunny..lost 7lbs :)

I'm off to inlaws today, really going to miss the Sunday dinner :.(
pplus note Iv gone down 2stone brackets :)

I caved in to my cravings yesterday! :(
(I blame the hormones)
Has this happened to anyone before? I'm on week 2. How can I recover from this? :( I'm having one less meal a day until Tuesday and doing whatever exercise I can. Hopefully ketosis will have kicked back in before Tuesday and i'll have lost something this week. I'm so mad at myself! :(

Hi Everyone!

Hope you don't mind me joining you all :) Tomorrow is my second weigh in, I'm on Step 2 and lost 8 pounds in the first week. My starting weight was 12 stone 9 and my goal is to hopefully drop 2 stone before my holiday in 8 weeks. I'm really struggling today, craving loads and moping around, looking for some inspiration :)

I cheated a little and had a strawberry Bon Bon yesterday! It's so small but I feel SO guilty about it. Just carry on with this week doing the best you can, next week is a fresh start and make sure you put in 120%!!!! You'll be at the end of this diet with a gorgeous body before you know it :)

Hi Everyone!

Hope you don't mind me joining you all :) Tomorrow is my second weigh in, I'm on Step 2 and lost 8 pounds in the first week. My starting weight was 12 stone 9 and my goal is to hopefully drop 2 stone before my holiday in 8 weeks. I'm really struggling today, craving loads and moping around, looking for some inspiration :)

Hi , I'm on day 7 with a friend and my daughter but changing cd wiegh to every Thursday so that's when I'm weighing next , that's great loss !!! I'm a similar wieght to you ,I'm now 11 .13 so need to lose a couple of stone but doing ss+ , it's so hard and we all have up and down days but don't stop now it really works and will be worth it !! 8 Ib is great first week loss ,officially we should have wieghed in today but gonna wiegh at friends tomorow , but keep it ! up we can do this ;) x

Back