Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

I am on wk 4 tomorrow WI and the urge for a take away is immense today
Keep strong tomorrow you may not even think that way . The mind plays tricks , best to do something before you carring the thought out . week 4 wow

Hi , thanks for doing that . If i put down 250 start and weigh in day would be full week monday . Can others be added too , if they pm you ?

Hi , thanks for doing that . If i put down 250 start and weigh in day would be full week monday . Can others be added too , if they pm you ?

Hi

No probs, will put down Monday. Yes, happy to add anyone who wants to join if they PM me or post a comment with goal to lose, weight already lost if any and weigh in day.
x

12 week challenge (finishes around 28/6/13) :welcome2:

NameWeight Lost Weight to LoseWI Day
Libra77
8lb
62lb
Weds
13juy2013

70lb
Fri
MsJMC

42lb
Mon
Mia
3lb
25lb
Mon
Kinjeet1
8lb
52lb
Thurs
Seashore11

57lb
Weds
Happy101

HazelD

35lb
Thurs

Last edited:
Thank you for adding me . how you getting on ?

Hi everyone

Been off line for 2 days but thinkI have read through all the posts and added those to the table that have specifically said they would like to. If I have missed you this is not intentional :eek: just let me know and I'll be happy to update the chart. The total to lose section will be changed with each WI so we can all see just how much closer to our goal we are with each week :)

OK, so yesterday and today off plan and WI in this morning. Yesterday at Center Parcs spa with my mum for her birthday. I had planned to stay on CD but just thought this was a special occasion and the family went out to dinner afterwards too. However instead of doing my usual, pick whatever off the menu regardless, I really deliberated over the food. I had no packs yesterday but chose a tomato soup at Center Parcs which I only ate half of and didn't touch the bread that accompanied it! Very unlike me!
We were also given a cocktail which I had a couple of sips of and gave the rest to my mum. For dinner I really struggled. The salads were mainly made with meat or they had one plain boring one. I am Veggie so options are always limited. I decided to try and go with the best choice on the menu which was a Pea Risotto. It was a small serving and wasn't deep fried or laden with cheese like the other options. I would have normally had a starter or pudding (or both :eek:) but didn't go there. So although I was off plan I felt in control about trying to make sensible choices, something previously I probably wouldn't have done. If there is a next time I am considering being more organised and perhaps taking with me some quorn fillets or a couple of hard boiled eggs to add to the plain salad. Might look a bit weird coming in with a "doggy bag" but if it gets me where I want to be I'll overlook the embarrassment!

Today at Uni of Birmingham with my middle child having a look around. They were giving away allsorts of foody goodies which I sucessfully avoided! Also had a tea and because there was no sweetener decided I wasn't going to cave in and add sugar and drank it as it was - euurrrrggghhhh! I had a food pack for breakfast and must have scoured every restaurant in Birmingham for a sensible option for lunch - much to my son's annoyance! Ended up with a plain salad which again I only ate half of, seems like my tummy has shrunk! Food pack when I got home so I guess a sort of SS+ day. I have no worries about getting back on SS 100% tomorrow and don't have anything else that might be challenging food wise until 27th April.

So considering the above and that I have just started TOTM I am pretty pleased with my 8lb loss. I had also done LL for a week before starting CD so this is technically my 2nd week on a VLCD. I had dreamed of more, it can't come off soon enough;), but have told myself that any lbs off is going in the right direction.

Hope everyone is feeling well. Welcome to all those that have joined the group. I am hoping we can all support eachother and this is a place where we can come when times are tough and for the moments to celebrate. Onwards and downwards xxx

Hiya, I cant seem to copy and past the table for some reason. Could someone please insert the amount I would like to lose please which is 28lb. Thank you x

Hiya, I cant seem to copy and past the table for some reason. Could someone please insert the amount I would like to lose please which is 28lb. Thank you x

Hi, no worries I can add you in. Do you want me to deduct the 3lb you have lost to make a remaining goal of 25lb or do you want to lose 28lb on top of the 3 you have already lost?

:)

I really think iv got a stomach bug, went to asda to do food shopping and in agony with my back n belly. Felt like I was in labour!! Came home n got poops again :(

Is it too late for me to join in? I've just joined Minimins (although I've been going to this forum for advice for months!!) I'm starting SS tomorrow -I started it a couple of months ago but lost my father and so I put my diet on hold. All the weight came back on plus an extra stone. I'm ready to get rid of the weight now!

13juy2013 I'm just recovering from a stomach bug me and my boyfriend caught something horrible in St Ives. Same thing with the cramping - feels awful but it will pass soon! Hope you feel better!

Is it too late for me to join in? I've just joined Minimins (although I've been going to this forum for advice for months!!) I'm starting SS tomorrow -I started it a couple of months ago but lost my father and so I put my diet on hold. All the weight came back on plus an extra stone. I'm ready to get rid of the weight now!

Hi welcome.

No not too late for you too join in. Let me know if you want to be added to the chart.

I know how bereavement affects a diet, I too lost my dad recently - October 2012. It has taken me a while to get into the place where I have even considered my weight, but now I am there I am determined to get it off. I think my dad would be proud if I can get to my goal weight.

Good luck for tomorrow. Keep coming on here with any questions you want to ask and if you need any support I am sure there will always be someone to help out. Look forward to your first weigh in and the lbs that will have come off xxx

I really think iv got a stomach bug, went to asda to do food shopping and in agony with my back n belly. Felt like I was in labour!! Came home n got poops again :(

I had this for a few days. I don't think it was a bug but more my body adjusting to my food intake. An unpleasant side effect I think but it did pass and it's no longer a problem. In fact I've probably gone the other way!

Hey
Can you please also add me is well.....I want to lose 60 pounds and my weigh day is Thursday....

Thanks

Hi all. Great to read your posts and know i am not alone! Day 4 for me. Doing ok. Like some of you this is my second time round. Ive just put it all back on after losing 6 stone on LL 4 yrs ago.

Can i be added to the table please?Start weight 16 stone 11. Target weight 11stone 5. I know it is possible but seems like a very long journey ahead! Keep it up everyone... We can do it! X

Thanks for the support Libra - I feel confident that I can really do it this time. Yes please can I be added tot he chart - my first weight in is next Wednesday - start weight 14 st 8 lb - goal weight 10 st 10lb xxx

Thanks for the support Libra - I feel confident that I can really do it this time. Yes please can I be added tot he chart - my first weight in is next Wednesday - start weight 14 st 8 lb - goal weight 10 st 10lb xxx

Hi,

No problem. I have added you to the chart. I have taken the goal loss from your ticker of 57lbs to lose. Let me know if this is wrong or you want it updated to a different goal amount xxx

Back