Step 1 Sole Source Day one Cambridge diet-12 week challenge starting today whos with me?

Hi, I'm doing great which is so shocking to me as I always struggle whatever diet I'm on but this time it's seems to have jut clicked with me, I even made lasagne yesterday for my partner an daughter And wasn't tempted to even taste it, jut hope it continues, how you coping? X
I struggle too , I have two voices going on in my head one to tell me its ok to have rubbish the other to talk myself out of that thought its madness lol . Yes i'm doing ok , if I feel i'm going to break its back to BHS where the mirrors will show me my whole body back front sideways on .... its horrid to look at how much my body has changed . yes i'm ok at doing my daughter son and OH dinners it keeps me busy I become a bit of a feeder once i'm on this don't know why lol . lets keep going , how much have you got to lose ?

Hey guys.. So here goes day 1! Just finished my first 'meal' of maple and pecan porridge which was surprisingly nice!! So just to keep drinking loads of water now until my shake later.. Feeling positive

Hey every1

I had my 1st weigh in and lost 8 pound :) in 6 days.......how you all doing??

Aw I'm going to see my consultant on Saturday with a plan to start on Wednesday.. so jealous looking at your weight losses, can't wait to be able to say I've lost some. So excited (and scared at the same time!) :)

I struggle too , I have two voices going on in my head one to tell me its ok to have rubbish the other to talk myself out of that thought its madness lol . Yes i'm doing ok , if I feel i'm going to break its back to BHS where the mirrors will show me my whole body back front sideways on .... its horrid to look at how much my body has changed . yes i'm ok at doing my daughter son and OH dinners it keeps me busy I become a bit of a feeder once i'm on this don't know why lol . lets keep going , how much have you got to lose ?

Mirrors are my enemy, that and people taking photos of me :(,
I think I'll be a feeder too as already planning meals for them for next week, its weird how when I was eating cooking was too much effort maybe cos it took to long,
I'm not sure how much I want to loss yet as dont remember ever being a good weight, at the moment my aim is as much as possible within te next 12 weeks then take it a stone at a time until I feel I'm at the right weight, although I would like to have a healthy bmi some day :)
You? X

Hi all :)

First week nearly over, took my daughter to Wimpy's today, a weekly treat for her (us) after her swimming lesson and I wasn't even tempted by her lemonade or burger and chips. Sat there with my tap water all proud of myself :D feeling invincible! A very good day.

How is everyone else doing? Any more first weigh in results?? So nervous about mine despite sticking to it 100%, hope it's a goodun tomorrow.

Hi, no worries I can add you in. Do you want me to deduct the 3lb you have lost to make a remaining goal of 25lb or do you want to lose 28lb on top of the 3 you have already lost?

:)

Hi Libra, can you deduct it please coz I lost it after I had joined the challenge, thanks

Hey every1

I had my 1st weigh in and lost 8 pound :) in 6 days.......how you all doing??
8 melting pounds gone , whoop whoop

Well just been killing more time with walking around shops as not so much shopping to get as son is in Amsterdam and me on vlcd . Quiff , so Wednesday is your start day , then the fun starts lol . Brocher yes now we have more time on our hands think that's maybe why we cook and become feeders lol . gsdlove , whimpy not had one in years , love them , ok enough of that talk .... lol Yes my daughter and OH sat there yesterday in burger king or buger king lol I sat there and they eat . just keep going as long as we can .

Yeh iam happy at least better then nothing.......ur weigh is tomorrow right. Gud Luck :)
On Monday i will weigh . Its just staying on plan now , that's the hard part :)

Eeek! It's day one and I have already had my three products plus a tiny bit of chicken! Still starving! Just sipping my water and hoping for an early night! Can't wait for ketosis!

Ok Im back on Track today after feeling sorry for myself all day and moping around i was still down a 1.5:)

Right Well done on yer weight loss guys thats brill the sucess stories on here are amazing.

I wouldnt be able to get thru the day without the small meal, at least u get to sit down and after your meal with your family or if you wanted to go out for dinner. The weight loss on ss and ss+ are pretty much the same.

How are people finding the shakes the newbies on here? I stick to Banana, tried them all and that was the only one i liked.... Stay away from the MANGO its awful well thats just me. I thought it was going to be like one of those smoothes you get a the juice bars lol ;)

E X

Day 2 - struggling! Cravings are through the roof! I still don't fully understand ketosis could someone please explain :)

Day 2 - struggling! Cravings are through the roof! I still don't fully understand ketosis could someone please explain :)

It'll take 2-4 days to get into ketosis, you're feeling crappy now because you're not there yet and your body is telling you to EAT! Ketosis is when your body is using its own body fat to survive, as well as the shakes you're having. When you're in ketosis you will feel better and the hunger will essentially disappear :) am on day 7 and please trust me it IS worth feeling how you are right now, just don't cheat and you'll reap the reward.

Good luck! X

I cheated :( I had 1 bite of a twix bar :( feel so guilty, it was not worth it I'm raging :/ will NOT be doing that again.. Does this mean I have to start Ketosis again? Lol.. I can do this I know I can! It's all about willpower X
Thanks for the words of inspiration X

Ok Im back on Track today after feeling sorry for myself all day and moping around i was still down a 1.5:)

Right Well done on yer weight loss guys thats brill the sucess stories on here are amazing.

I wouldnt be able to get thru the day without the small meal, at least u get to sit down and after your meal with your family or if you wanted to go out for dinner. The weight loss on ss and ss+ are pretty much the same.

How are people finding the shakes the newbies on here? I stick to Banana, tried them all and that was the only one i liked.... Stay away from the MANGO its awful well thats just me. I thought it was going to be like one of those smoothes you get a the juice bars lol ;)

E X

The mango is gorgeous made into a mousse - Mmmmmm x

12 week challenge (finishes around 28/6/13) :welcome2:

(chart updated 11/4/13)

NameWeight Lost Weight to LoseWI Day
Libra77
8lb
62lb
Weds
13juy2013

70lb
Fri