Day one CD How Hungry

go have some water , its just a mental thought ... after you drink the water say 20 mins your mind will go on otherthings .
:)

Its amazing how strong a thought can be to make you think about it all the time but it will pass after the drink and will become lesslikely you are hungry

Yes , loo trips , but you went to bed with a great feeling ! knowing you were 100% how about that ? ZZZZ

I agree with MsJMC
It's a great feeling to know you have stayed on track, Well done and no matter how hungry you feel now the benefits far out-way any negatives, Once you stand on the scales at the end of your 1st week you will be ecstatic x x x

Being in control is the best part of Cambridge for me.. food is out of the equation for me as i'm on SS & the results pay off :) x

you will be hungry in the first 2-3 days before you get into ketosis but just get past this and you'll feel so much better once you've hit that stage. i'm on day 6 and I didn't have my first shake until 12.30 this afternoon didnt feel hungry at all but i did have hunger pangs on day 1 and 2, it gets easier trust me, worth it when you weigh in next week!!

Help on step two and miss read the allowance on tinned tuna fish. Ate almost two tins!!!!! (I am allowed three CD products) plus a high protein meal. I have only had two CD products today, should I just not have the third??? so annoyed as only day three and havent cheated once !!!!

they say to have the 3
so your on ss plus .
I would not worry to much , its when you tell me you've had fish and chips lol

Back