• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day one completed

Hi everyone. That's day 1 on Atkins completed and I am feeling great about it! Was V. tired last night and if mum hadn't come round I think I might have been in bed by 8pm. Don't hink I had enough veggies yesterday as I was out shopping over lunch, although i did manage a small pot of tuna mayo in tesco (normally would look longingly at EVEYTHING and have nothing but a black coffee and feel very deprived!)
Re low carb sausages - I found some in tesco yesterday that are - for 2- 17g protein 3.85g carb, 1.8 fibre. jim I know you're the expert are these ok to have? On induction or owl?
:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
That's a bit high on carbs for a couple of sausages, remember you should be getting the majority of your carbs from green leaf veggies. Do you have a LIDL near you? They have them at about 4gm carbs for 6 sausages I think they are.

Jim

Big Boy
and they are very tasty, I particularly like the pork and herb, but the cumberland and pork and leek are very nice as well.

Jim

Big Boy
Milton gate is the brand to look for.

ok, back from lidl. As I'm in Scotland (I assume) we had a different selection:
Pork & Herb
Pork
Scottish Beef with chunky roasted onions & herbs & spices (sounds good)

I picked up a pack of the 3 of them and was looking at them before putting in Fridge/Freezer:

Pork & Herb carbs as you said
Pork 6.8 g for the pack - BUT 14g of fibre for the pack as opposed to 6.4 for the pork & herb!
As for the Scottish beef! 12.4g carbs for the pack and 4.8 fibre (good old scottish food!!!!!)

So, Pork & herb and just Pork ok?
Scottish beef- Emma will need to eat them!

Note to self - Don't just pick it up READ IT FIRST!

Jim

Big Boy
These are our selection