• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Day One DONE

Hi,

Well day one over thank goodness, must admit the shakes and soup were not as bad as expected but I am sooooo hungry. On the plus side hubby made tea for me - soup!

Not looking forward to the next few days as I have read so much on here that worries me just going to grin and bear it ( we hope).

Good luck to all the new starters.

Louise:wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
to be honest i was expecting hell on earth
but ive yet to have a headache or anything!

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Well done on getting through day one, try not to worry too much about the rest of the week. I had a headache on day two but apart from that not too bad really. Keep glugging the water as it cures everything!

Georgie
x

Grandma

Totally Focused
S: 21st4.0lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 2st5lb(11.07%)
Well done both of you! And how wonderful that you are supporting each other! It makes life so much easier!

I never had any headaches or any other problems - I kept glugging the water - as much as I could drink - and I was in ketosis by the end of Day 2.

Its a brilliant diet and I feel fantastic! More energy! Fewer aches and pains! I recommend it to anyone!
x

Well done getting through the day, you may not get any side affects, it all depends on the individual person. It is well worth the few days of discomfort.

S: 15st7lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st12lb(11.98%)
Well done too Louise

I am on day 1 as well, when I first did CD I was dreading :eek: ketosis kicking in, but didnt really notice it as I was drinking lots of water. :DHowever, I might change my tune tomorrow or Thursday :eek: depending how it goes...

Keep up the good work.

Michelle:p

LizS81

Has been AWOL
S: 15st11lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 3st1lb(19.46%)
well done on your first day! try not to worry too much, I have to admit I found days 2 and 3 the worst, I felt a bit hungry and tired, but I've been fine ever since.. I'm 2.5 weeks in now. I still have the odd moment when I'm hungry, but at the times when you'd expect.. 11.30am, 10pm... just keep a bottle of water near you!!

Georgie, your picture is an inspiration, I hope that when i lose this 6 stone I get results like that.

Michelle

Lots of water, a couple of paracetamol if necessary and an early night and you'll be in Ketosis before you know it.

I can honestly say I've nt felt this happy and chilled and just 'well' in such a long time. This Ketosis lark really agrees with me:)

I hope you get over the next few days and start reaping the benefits soon:D

S: 14st2lb C: 14st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st2lb(1.01%)
Hello

I am new on here and have almost finished day two so thought I would say hi and maybe will pop past and see how the other new starters are doing as the days go on. Personally I have been starving hungry pretty much all day but I am not going to give into it as I am sure that it will wear off.

I am surprised how much I am enjoying the shakes though. I saw on here that someone suggested blending them with some ice and they are absolutely gorgeous. I have had choc mint, chocolate, banana and butterscotch so far along with a vegetable soup and a chicken and mushroom. All lovely.

If only I could have a bag of chips with them! :)

Hello Louise

How are you going on?

Hope you are feeling better and still SS'ing.

Take Care

Michelle x