Day One for me

shyvon

I did Lipotrim in Feb for a few weeks and successfully lost 1 stone 6 lbs.

Due to family berevement and problems with my children I came off it and gained 3lbs in the whole of March so am happy with that.

I am now ready to start Lipo again and today is day 1 for me.

I will post in here as I think it will keep me 100% more focused.

Bring it on ;)

Good luck shyvon :)

Day 1 for me too and my start weight is just slightly higer than yours. Like you ive used LT before but had to come off due to family issues.

We can do this again :D

its day one for me too....i cant seem to stick to the 'no eating' i get sooo hungrey but this time im determined!! lets do it together :)

You can do it!!! Best of luck to you all :)

Have survived day one and just about to put day two to bed not too bad so far

Day 3 is here and am still focused and had a sneaky peek on the scales and all I can say is its spurred me on to keep going on this for as long as I can

You can do it girls! I keep peepin at the scales as well ha ha, nice to be able to see them past my boobs! Good luck!x

Well day 4 is here and when I got up this morning i was on a big downer and very very nearly caved in but thought about the loss so far and only 4 days into it so kept myself busy and had my little moan and then did 15 mins on my vibro plate.

Had my first shake at 12.30 and and plodding my way through the water, have done 2 litres so far and ready to start on litre 3.

I won't let this beat me again

Well one week done. Not 100% but still managed to lose a staggering 7lbs so made up with that and I am on week 2 and going to stick to it 100%

Well dine in you 7 lb loss your over the first hurdle week one is the hardest now it's time to sit back and watch the pounds melt away

Back