Day one going well...I think not

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by froggy, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. froggy

froggy New Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No specific diet but thinking LL
    Well, day one, desperate to lose the weight and I have just eaten cheese on toast, a pepperami, 5 chocolate digestives and a yoghurt. Good dieting...feel horrible!:mad:

PurpleButterfly likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PurpleButterfly

PurpleButterfly 16lb to go!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting plain and simple :)
    Are you calorie counting? Don't beat yourself up it's not the end of the world. If you're calorie counting and for example you are on a 1200cal a day diet, at my estimate that lot comes in at 700cal ish. You've still got 500cals left, enough for an evening meal still!

The other thing is to try and learn why you ate that stuff? Try journalling about it, you won't fix the problem unless you get to the root of it and learn from it.

Don't beat yourself up, just make more positive choices from this moment onwards.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.