Day One Maintenance...Need Advice

toncagram

Skinny chick wants out!
Ok, so I failed miserably trying to do the TFR, so I thought I'd try the maintenance programme instead. I've decided that I'm going to sub 2 meals for the maintenance formula and have a low cal meal for the other. Is this the way to go or does anyone have a better way to do it where I can lose weight?

I need to lose a total of 6 stone...

good luck on maintenance hun, how long did you do on LT, do you not need to refeed first before going onto maintenance?? x x

I was only on it for a couple of days and needed food...so I called the pharmacy and they told me if the TFR wasn't my thing that I could do maintenance prog instead...so that's what I'm doing...

Just not sure whether I'm doing it right...lol xx

day 2 and 3 are so hard on LT, I really struggled but it does get easier, have you not considered one more try, just set small goals, like stick to it for 2 weeks then see how you feel and refeed if you are still struggling. I never thought I'd get to this weight its the first time in 6 years and is thanks to LT. If you ve made your mind up, good luck but I dont really know about maintenance but there must be some info in the above 'sticky' part x x

I might try it again, but not right now...I can't handle not having food...lol.

Thanks for the encouragement though...it really helps! xx

Yeah this is fine what you will be doing for the maintence programme!

I would follow the refeed programmes dinners to ensure you lose weight

Thanks Shelly...can't wait for my dinner now...mmmm xx

No problem!!

What are you gonna have?

Remember only have 4oz of meat, 4oz of carbs too. and between 2 and 4 tablespoons of vegetables xx

I had a prawn salad...mmm it was lush! x

hi toncagram. well ive just bought some maintenance products online so perhaps we can advise one another? and any advise on what sort of food you eat for your dinner would be great!

helen

Back