Day one of my new weight loss diary

So I have decided it's time again to lose some weight and today is the day to start. Sun is shining and summer is on it's way so no better time start!

Day one weigh in is 5'4 and 10 st 11 3/4 lbs.

Over Christmas I weighed 10 st 5 lbs but since then I just seem to have put in pounds every week!

I haven't decided on what exercise to do yet as the though of exercise makes me have panic attacks lol although I do walk for at least two hours every day

Well here goes...

I'm going for slimming world by myself to begin with and if I struggle then I'll join a group

Wish me luck :)

Oft you've hardly got anything to lose in the first place ;) Best of luck, I'll try where I can to offer support and advice. You can do this! xx

It's not. Trust me if you stick to plan even just 80% of the time the weight will fall off you! I'm living proof of that.

DAY TWO

Why is it as soon as I think the words diet, I can't stop thinking about food! Everywhere I looked today was chocolate! Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!

I had a slice of bread with some marg but other than that I stuck to it!

Day two over yey

Yay! What was your food intake like?

Had weetabix for breakfast
Pasta and tuna for lunch
Two hard boiled eggs
Spanish tortilla with Salad for dinner
And an orange

That sounds tasty! What plan are you on? Are you counting calories or just doing online slimming world?

At the minute I'm using old slimming world books to do it myself, but thinking about joining a group again next week

How did you do it? How much have you lost?
:)

I was just under 13 stone on the 1st December 2010. I'm now 9stone 4lbs. I really think you should reconsider joining a group because I'm proof that you can do it yourself. The groups are good for some but I don't see why you can't just do it by yourself and save yourself the money! Basically I made sure I had a calorie deficit of 1000 a day (calorie counting and exercise) and I've managed fine! I honestly wouldn't advise you against joining a group because some people like the support it gives, all I'm saying is that it can be done alone!

Wow! All that in 4 months, that's fantastic. I'm gonna give it another week and see how I get on., then make a decision I think.
Thanks for the advice

:)

You're welcome, just let me know if you need any advice! xx

Hi Natalie. Just wanted to say good luck with your weightloss, you can do it! Looks as though you are having a very good first week. x

Thanks for the support.

I know I shouldnt do it but weighed my self this morning ( after 3 days) and put on 1 lb!!!!!
What the ....!

:-(

I know it sounds strange but my weight loss never shows till my weigh in day! Dont take it to be right, your weight can naturally fluctuate daily, so after a week you have a better idea of how much you have lost. ;)
Some people do great without group, but i couldnt. I really look forward to group now, get some great ideas and recipes. and Hifi bars are really nice. Its not for everyone, but if you are struggling at any point i would reccomend it.
Also i dont no how old your books are but values in it may have changed now!
Good Luck with whatever you decide! :)

Back