Day One of my restart - This is it!!

Kif

Hi. this is my very first post on MiniMins. Have been an avid reader since I first did CD last year when I lost 5 stone in 5 months on Sole Source. However, I've found it sooo hard to maintain and am feeling so dejected and embarrassed :sigh::mad: that I'm back in this situation which I swore I'd never be in. I have put almost 2 stone back on - well it's 25 pounds to be precise- and after trying to restart for the last month or so today is the day. I've only managed to get to Day 3 on SS then for some reason I seem to be in self sabotage mode. If there's anyone out there who is in the same situation it would be great if we could hook up as buddies. Thx

Wow Kif, well done on losing 5 stones, that is amazing!

You've done it before and you can do it again, just think of it as 8 weeks on the diet and put each week in your diary, that way you have an end date in sight.

Best of luck, you know you can do it again.

Louale x

Thx Louale. I know deep down you're right. This sounds really bad but when I was SS'ing last year I used to read the posts here on people having trouble with restarts and couldn't really understand why but hey, I sure do now!! I have total admiration for those who have restarted successfully. Good idea about the diary. I did actually keep one last year so I should really know what i have to do. Sounds bad but I almost feel worse this time round and I feel a real failure. When I got the weight off last year and thought "Great! That's it gone forever." My brother is getting married at the end of this month and it should be my first big event to go to and feel fab but I've spoiled it all and am v angry that I'm feeling so desperate. Sorry for the rant!! I've got to stop feeling so sorry for myself and crack on. I'm gonna use the old mantra of "I want to lose weight more than I want to eat!".
Hey, so rude of me, but how it's going with you?

Back