Day one of restart

corinne_j

...and I'm staaaaarving! It's worse knowing that last time I felt absolutely shocking on day 2, however I hope that on day 3 I wake up feeling fab, full of energy and not hungry :)

I've survived being round tins of chocs all day - I'm a student nurse :) - but it's made me realise how often I'd just scoff a chocolate or 8 without thinking about it, just because they were there...and I wonder why I put the weight back on:confused:

Hey ho, on with the water guzzling :D

Hi ya Corinne i am restarting today and a student nurse too! Tell me about those tins of chocolate they are everywhere!!Good luck i am sure you will do fine, like me you know the drill ;) x

good luck with the restart hun iv started cd today finding it ok so far x

keep going everyone we will get there, im not so bothered with the hunger yet but boy am i in a foul mood, not helped by the fact i have had a teatime from hell :(

drinking a soup at the moment then popping to shop, bath and bed :)

Good luck with the restart! I'm loathe to say I'm a restarter, having just had a holiday, but getting back into ketosis I know how it feels!
You'll be fine in a few days :)

Good luck all. (not that you need it 'cos we all know cd is fantastic!) The first few days will be bloody horrible, lets face it, but you get through that and just imagine that first week loss, which is usually amazing. I have always lived on 'minis' at times when i've been struggling, even just reading through other peoples losses can keep me focused. I never believed i would get this far when i first started, i have nearly come to time to move up the plans- eekk!!:eek: Hope all the headaches etc subside for you all soon. xx

Good Luck to corrine, K8te and watergirl to get through the difficult first few days.
As a student nurse I used to pinch spare puddings and eat them in the staff toilet ...and was rewarded with a double chin, rolls of fat on my tummy etc
It will be so worth it to get through to your first official weigh-in x

just to say good luck on the re starts, i am a serial re starter and ive only been on diet 6 weeks :( but ho hum, things are sent to try us!!!

lets do it and get re started!!!

K x

Back