Day one of Slim and Save

pantayra

Just wanted to say a hello to everyone on Slim and Save :D I received my pack yesterday afternoon so all ready for starting today. I was on the CD and lost 8.5lbs but after reading though alot of posts decided to start Slim and Save, for one its not as expensive and two i can do it on my own don't have to go to the meeting just to get packs which i was not keen on doing. Love this MiniMins Forums great for support and Inspiration, well best go make the kids some breakfast. Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

Welcome and good luck x

Enjoy your first day! It all gets easier from here on in and it's great to see the losses as yet start to show x

Good luck, with it, once you are in the swing of things it gets easier and the weeks fly by.

Thanks all for the replies, i remember when i started the CD it was a shock the first two days felt really unwell, so expecting the same sort of thing the next couple of days, least i know what to expect this time. Well done on all your losses so far, hope i can start writing mine down soon :)

Welcome I started on lipotrim but after finding slim and save on minimins I switched after 3 days, the help and support on here is great :)

Welcome Pantayra, I'm a newbie to S&S myself (just started Monday). As everyone says, it does get easier once you get through the first 2/3 days and I really feel like I'm in the swing of things now.

Thanks all for the replies, day 1 went well, felt a bit hungry late last night but no headache yesterday so thinking it must be coming today (fingers crossed it wont). Hope you are all having a good weekend, good luck if any weigh in's today :)

Thanks Sue, that is a great loss you had this week well done, glad things are more leveled out for you now. This site is so good for support :)

Hi All,
I started Slim and Save last week but due to birthdays and Mothers day i've had a few mishaps. I am determined to do it properly from now on. I have also tried Lipotrim and the Cambridge diet but have put the weight back on again which was 2 stone. I want to be able to count down the lbs and know i'll be slim for Summer.

Hi :) Just wanted to wish you luck on your weight loss journey. I started on Saturday but had a blip yesterday as my husband had booked us into a lovely place for a meal with the kids for mothers day, the kids already knew about it and was booked last week so had to go, he did not realize i was starting S&S this Saturday bless him... so back on today 100% :)

Back