day one of the new me!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by wigglyworm, 18 June 2011 Social URL.

1. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    well i thought i would add a food diary as iam not going to a group so please tell me if iam doing wrong thanks

breakfast:2 tesco value frozen pork sausages unsure of syn value :confused: with baked beans and a fried egg in fry light

lunch:slimming world chips and beans

dinner:chicken (cooked in oven with water and skin removed) with pasta chopped tomatoes and oinions.

i dont no if this is a good idea but i really cant give up sugar in my tea lol i dont like sweetners so i thought if i gave up my syns everyday and had 2 cups this would be ok but would love to no what you guys think will this be impossible in long run ???
    thanks clair xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    how many sugars do you have in your tea? If you are only having 2 cups and ie 1 tsp sugar its only 1 syn a tsp so you can use other syns

Are you doing Extra Easy just trying to work out what your HEXA's and B's are?

Good luck :D I love Sw :D

4. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hi jackie

thanks for your reply oops never thought about my healthy extras lol first day back on it maybe the milk in my tea would be ok as my a option but would need find a b lol have you any idea what sausages are iam thinking i could of had my syn value in sausage oops im sure il get back into in few days :)

5. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    I have been looking for the syn value for you but cannot find it for the sausages :( there is a good thread for newbies on here explaining the plans I will go and find it for you. Its also good to read the threads like whats for tea, whats for lunch, whats for breakfast, gives some fab ideas. you get one HEXA and one HEXB on EE.

Heres the thread I was thinking of
    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

6. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    aww thanks very much for help hunni xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.