Day one of?

Yaaaay :) well done on your 100% day x

Stick at it hun...it does get easier. I am just starting week 3 being 100% and I never thought I would survive 3 days!! It will all be worth it in the end!!..x

Another 100'/, day! Even had to through some left over chocolate fingers in the bin which was very difficult to do 6 days done :)

good girl were sooo proud of youxx keep going strong

sending positive thoughts to you x

Weigh in day and 6lb down :) I'm feeling very proud of myself. The nice thing is that takes me to 16st so just one more lb and it'll say 15 something which is a lovely feeling. It has been a hard week, I'm seeing Easter eggs everywhere, but I am really determined to keep it up! Choc shake is gross though :)

Well done you! 6 lbs is a brilliant achievement. Hope you are chuffed too! Chocolate shake happens to be my favourite- as long as it has one sweetner in it. I think it kinda tastes a bit like chocolate ready brek- well that's what I tell myself. Keep it up chick and keep away from those easter eggs hehehe xx

I'll trade you my choc shakes for some strawberry ones :)

Well done for getting back on after your meal :0) and well done in 6lbs off!!!! Xxx

A strange thing happened to me this morning. I was putting biscuits out for a group I was running and had no urge to eat one! Has to be said I probably would now, but it was a very unusual experience for me. Have taken to having my bar for breakfast and shake for lunch as I'm usually in a rush and that seems to be working.

Am feeling really tired and pathetic today and wish I could join in with the spaghetti bolognaise the rest of the family are having for tea.

Was so knackered last night that I was in bed by 9pm, absolutely unheard of for me. Wasn't hungry at all either so ate a bar instead of soup which means I've got to have two soups today :-(

And, bums, have just been invited out top supper tomorrow. Can't say no as they are extremely good friends and we don't exactly have a wild social life. Can't just take a soup as I haven't told anyone I'm doing this. I'm sure I'd hear the "but as soon as you stop you'll put all the weight back on" comment. I really don't won't to hear that as it's one of my fears anyway. What I did say is that I've given up sweet things for lent so at least I won't have to eat the fruit crumble and custard, which sounds delicious, just the kind of thing the other me loves!

Saturdays aren't turning out good for me - every Sunday is a Day 1. Ho hum.

fantastic love 6lb is great xx you are doing a grand job:)

stay strong xxx

just been catching up on your diary and you are doing really ,it is really difficult when you have to sort out food for the family and you are stuck with a not very nice soup..........fab result with the 6lbs loss that is brilliant .....15 something sound so much better that 16 something doesn't it and I can't wait to get to that moment ..........have a good weekend ...be strong ,remember we are all in this together and boy oh boy are we going to get there :)xx

Had a horrendous headache last night and was asleep by 6pm! Did wake up for a couple of hours later, but then slept through until 8am. I really hope this is a temporary thing. I love the weight loss but feel bad about not having enough energy to focus on the family. :sigh: Lovely sunny day today so hopefully I'll have a bit more get up and go!

One nice thing - I've got a skirt that is now too big. Admittedly it was always on the large side but all the same it's satisfying. Two unhelpful things. Went out for supper last night and had a very nice curry. Certainly not low carb - rice, sag aloo, naan bread etc - but it was extremely tasty :) I did turn down the fruit crumble and custard so that was good of me. Had a family day out today and I gave in to half a tuna bap and some chips. Hadn't ordered chips but it turned out they came with the bap and so I had to eat them :)

I've just had a bar for tea. Will definitely be out of ketosis but I can't see I'll have put weight on. Not feeling so bad really as usually I'd have joined everyone else in a Magnum as well. Roll on Monday.

Firstly - well done on the loss - fab stuff

Secondly - straight back on tomorrow - we're all human and things happen. The trick is not to turn 1/2 days into a week / 2 weeks. ;)

xx

Hi

hope your well today!

you have suffered with those headaches alot havent you! i do hope they have gone nowxx

lets keep going with 100% you can do it and together we will succeed:)

Hi ...just checking in to see how you are doing? How has your day been? Hope those headaches are not still plaguing you...are you taking on enough fluids?? well done on resisting pudding when you went out ....me I would have had pudding and forgone the curry lol lol lol Take care x

Back