Day one on exante again

Hi everyone

Starting exante again today

Bit of history I lost 9 stone in 2013 put it all on again during pregnancy lost again now currently a 12-14 would like to get to 11 stone then 10 currently 12.5 stone

I’ve done it before but after dieting basically for the last x years I just got sick of it but I’m back to shift this weight anyone else starting today

We can do this

Starting the day with a chocolate shake no bars left I won’t order any until I’ve used up the mountain of shakes soups and pot meals I have which will be difficult as I have a terrible sweet tooth if I could eat chocolate all day I would

Hi folks. Just dropping by to wish you all well. It's an exciting journey that delivers results.

Please think very carefully about how you will maintain. I didn't and lost focus - so have regained. Maybe eating low carb or keto is a good post vlcd regime - as it doesn't put us back into carby sugary compulsions ( well me anyways...).
Good luck - I'm looking forward to reading about yr successes.

Hi folks. Just dropping by to wish you all well. It's an exciting journey that delivers results.

Please think very carefully about how you will maintain. I didn't and lost focus - so have regained. Maybe eating low carb or keto is a good post vlcd regime - as it doesn't put us back into carby sugary compulsions ( well me anyways...).
Good luck - I'm looking forward to reading about yr successes.
Heyyy, i lost 2 stones before summer and gained it all back! I have 8 weeks until my graduation i need to lose as much as i can!!! How much did you lose previously?

Back