Day One on Exante

platinumbabe

Hi All , box arrive late morning and as i was having a late start to the day I decided to start the today yippee for me . Had a Vanilla shake was my first meal and it did remind me of the cambridge shakes so not bad. Had a bar have way through the day , not as impressed as the cambridge ones , but to be truthful they were too yummy. But I suppose Ill get used to them like them along the way.
Can wait for a new slimmer me too , cant believe I let myself put all the weight back on again , but thats an old chapter and Im starting a new book from today.
Thank you for all the support Ive already recieved since thinking about trying Exante to today's box arriving , you are all inspirational.:D

Congrats on day 1, you have done this kind of thing before so you know you can do it again. Good luck and keep us posted.

Welcome to the wonderful world of exante - I think its great you got started right away - no time like the present! I wish you the very best of luck :)

Welcome!
i too loved the cambridge bars.... mmmm but on the bright side i prefer the money in my pocket!!!
Anyway! More important matters! Good luck and lets get this first week sorted! and get those scales moving:)

me too Kaceyboo

My first day too!! I had a strawberry shake, yum, vegetable soup (in a mug) then tomato and basil soup for tea.
Just had my first orange powder drink too with sparkling water, that'll be a lovely treat on an evening :)
Good luck!!! xx

what did you think to the vegetable soup.

I will be putting mine in a mug tomorrow and drink it like a cuppa soup. Added more water to mine as i found it too thick ,but then it took ages to eat

It was good, I put it in a mug as everyone at work is used to me eating mug shots so I thought I'd keep the prying 'helpful comments' away until I'm more stronger to them
Not sure if I made the soup well though, was quite lumpy, not sure if I need to make a paste first.. Also I added nearly 300ml to my soup tonight, much nicer x

Back