Day one over, now day 2

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by haywat, 21 August 2007 Social URL.

1. haywat

haywat Full Member

I am really liking this 790 plan. I find it so much easier than SS.

I just hope the weight loss is good on it. I suppose next Monday will tell.

I can't believe that I can have so much cottage cheese & tinned Tuna as well :)

How have other 790's found their weight loss on this plan?

Thanks
    Hayley:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Haley,

For the first two weeks I have lost 8lbs. which is good for me as I am a slow loser. Five the first week and three the second.

Weigh in tomorrow:)

4. haywat

haywat Full Member

Oh wow Mini, those are fab losses. I lost 12lbs in my first week on SS last time. So I do lose it quickly.

Can't wait till Monday :)

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    i lost 10lb in my original first week of SSing but when i restarted 2 weeks ago on 790, i lost 7 & 3/4lb in first week so theres not really much difference. plus 790 helps a lot of u cant face SSing. :)

6. haywat

haywat Full Member

Thanks for that Karen :)

I've just found some strawberry & Kiwi water in Sainsburys that I can have as well.

7. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, Im on 790 too and I think its great. My losses have been good, apart from when I have cheated. Leehal another poster has had fab results doing 790, he is almost at goal and was losing approx 5lbs per week. Keep to the plan, keep drinking, keep posting especially if you have bad days and you'll have great losses Im sure.

8. haywat

haywat Full Member

Thanks Missymoo :) I'll defo keep posting. Will probably drive you all mad lol.

9. crewboi83

crewboi83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    hayway... let me know how ur getting on, im on day 6 of SS at the moment and its not to bad but i really do find that i miss sittin down for a meal at the end of the day... the rest of the day is never a problem. So I was thinking on doing SS for just 2 weeks, then maybe AAM before going 790.. ive lost 9lbs so far and i have never told anyone that im on CD... so the comments have been brill, people say "oh uve lost wight" so that sometimes makes me think that I can keep it up, but i do think its only a matter of time before i crack and visit the chip shop lol

10. haywat

haywat Full Member

Wow Crewboi, you've done great so far.

I know what you mean about not telling anyone. People are quiet ignorant about the diet & have their comments about it.

It's nice doing the 790 plan, as I get to sit down with my Family in the evening & eat something. When I did SS last time I really was moody & miserable. Where as I haven't been this time.

11. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Ur doing really well... keep it up.

12. crewboi83

crewboi83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Haywat! tea time is my most miserable time of day.. when my partner makes his tea, i have to go out for a walk or i cud throttle him, we live in an apartment and the table is in front room, last few days ive made the poor sod eat his tea standing in the kitchen at the bench lol
    I really am toying with the idea of 790 after my 2nd week when my CDC gets back off holiday, but we'll see.... its hard going... and when i get really really down and have to eat, ive had a cherry tomatoe lol so in 6 days ive had 3 cherry toms... and it seems to be helping me threw it lol

13. haywat

haywat Full Member

Yeah teatime was my hardest time when I was doing SS.

I used to hide upstairs & could still smell the food. My DH would cook stuff that I liked as well, which was most annoying. He never did it on purpose, he just didn't think. Or he'd come home with a new menu (he is a Chef) for me to look at & I'd just want to cry lol.

14. crewboi83

crewboi83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    lol poor u! a chef as a husband... id b on SS 365 days a year! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.