Day one over with!

pineapple

Silver Member
Well Day one over on Cambridge and so far am feeling fine. Was really hungry last night tho and actually had the cheese and pickle out the fridge and was reaching for the rivitas out the cupboard but I gave myself a telling off and put them all away again! That felt really really good to do that, as usually I would not even think about and just convince myself I would have that then restart tomorrow!! I had the porridge last night and I ate it really slowly - ok so its not like real porridge but its not too bad is it! Couldna help jumping on the scales this morn and am 4lbs down! I know its only fluid but still great to see. Hubby home on Fri night and I so want to feel a bit better and less bloated!

Heres to day 2!!
:jelous:

well done you on putting it back!!

day 1s the hardest i think, so well done on getting through it

Is this your first week Sarah? When is your weigh in? Am back Sat morning! Can't wait!

yeah 1st day yesterday.... struggled a bit with the water, and felt a bit hungry but got through it!

good luck with it

weigh in is friday..... cant wait!

We can keep each opther motivated. As you can see from my ticker I did Lipotrim for my wedding. Cambridge deffo much more tastey tho!(Not that i'll ever diss lipotrim - it was my god send and got me to where I wanted to be!) Are you aiming for anything in particluar? Nice sexy balck dress for Xmas nights out!?

just had a snoop at yr weddings pics, they're beautiful, truly stunning, looks like you had a wonderful day.

to be honest i just want to loose the weight for christmas, i feel frumpy at the mment and live in the same set of clothes! i refuse to buy any new 1s yet!!

youve lost loads of weight on lt, im sure you'll do the same on cd... definatley keeping each other motivated will help i think..

Thank you, yes we had a fab day, sounds corney but was just how I imagined it should be! Got married at The Elysium Hotel in Cyprus was perfect.

I lost just under 4 stones, I never did the refeed tho and after the wedding slipped into old habbits. So here I am again. Aiming to get back to 11st 1bs. I think I could actually be done with an extra half st off after that, but I feel I need to do that with a regular diet and prove to myself it can be done - as I know I rely heavily on these quick fixes too much. I must also do the refeed.

So do you have family support? I aint told much peolpe am back on it as I feel they'll just think I lose the weight and gain again! Bla Bla Bla!! Obvioulsy my hubby knows, but thats about it. Just keep thinking how slinky you'll be by Xmas, you'll be a new woman!X

well done!!!!

Well done on getting through day one. I also restarted yesterday. I am 11 lbs More than the first time i started cambridge. :cry:

Your wedding pics are fantastic. You'll be back at that weight in no time.

so your a returner like me then! Do you think you will learn your lesson this time? i just hope i do, my trouble is not doing the refeed. i just get so excited that am allowed to eat agian and once i get the taste for food am like mmmm whats next!!! dont want to have to do this for long tho and want it off once and for all...again! did you lose much firs ttime round?

I hope I have learnt my lesson as this is not my first restart. I lost 45 lbs the first time and like you, I didn't work my way up through the plans. I went from 13st 1 down to 9.12 and as soon as I soon the 9's on the scales, I started eating and couldn't stop.:sigh:

I think I have learnt my lesson but time will tell. What are your plans for maintenance?

I remember when I lost the weight, I always wanted to go out to show off the new me, but with going out, meant food and wine!! Not a good combination when your trying to maintain! But then again, I guess I just didnt look hard enough for the salads on the menu!

This time, I plan to do the refeed - not sure if thats the same as lipos? I need to talk more with my cambridge rep. Then when am at target, I will follow just a aplain old fashioned healthy diet, I think this time, I know in my head, its for life not for a set time! I dont want to have to cut out certain food groups tho and hope that with time carbs can be introduced again in moderation. Also I've said before this diet is to get our lifes back so I dont intend to be living like a nun, so come the weekend I'll still be wanting to have a treat, difference is I'll restrict it to one day and be good the rest of the week!

Have you had loads of neg comments about gaining the weight and restarting? Dont worry this is not my first restart either!!

Day 3 here I come!

Thanks justwantobeslim! How'd you get on your first week? Are you well and truly in the groove now? I find weekends the hardest, but just have to get on with it this time I suppose. Desperate to be back into my size 12's!

well my first week went well untill last fri when i totally lost the plot i drank wine fri sat eat pizza had a roast on sunday and a choc bar not good at all:cry:but decided monday i would carry on and get my arse in gear had my first weigh in on monday and still lost 5 lb which i think gave me abit of hope and im well and truely back on track!! what was lipo trim like? do you lose more or less on that? t xx

Oh thank you! Well done for getting back on track, its so easy to cave, goodness knows I've done that more times than I can remember, but we'll get there!

Lipotrim is pretty much the same but with less flavours. You still go into ketosis and only have your 3 packs per day. They say a stone per month as well.

Back